Goya® Hot Sauce Salsa Picante uploaded by Yarisa S.

BY GOYA #86 in Hot Sauce

Traditional hot pepper sauce made with the perfect blend of Louisiana hot and Tabasco peppers. Goya brings the best foods of Latin America to your kitchen so you can create authentic, delicious meals. The premier source for authentic Latino cuisine, Goya Foods is the largest, Hispanic-owned food company in the United States. Founded in 1936 by Don Prudencio Unanue and his wife Carolina, both from Spain, the Goya story is as much about the importance of family as it is about achieving the American dream.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Demasiado bueno así como el lema lo dice “ si es Goya tiene que ser bueno” y de verdad que lo es es muy rico y muy económico me encanta no tienes nada de calorías solo es picante pero es muy rica lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado latino
Yoldaris J.
FL
Omg, at my house we love the spicy and we take it all , I love the taste and size, we love it ! You can 's take it all without fear of changing the taste.
Alexandra Z.
Bay shore, NY
Great sauce! Great taste! Gives you just the right kick without overpowering your taste buds. Perfect on any food, especially on empanadas or french fries!
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
This hot sauce is ok. If you don't like very spicy hot sauce then this is for you. I however enjoy a more spicy hot sauce so that's why I gave it 3 stars.
Jocelyn A.
Allentown, PA
Oh man, you can grow up in a Latino house and not love this. The kick is excellent. We put 4-5 drops on pastels, rice,carne... Mmm. Que Rico!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Only 59 cents a bottle and tastes yummmmmmy!! I love this item bc it's so inexpensive and really tastes delicious. Works well with many items
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Para los amantes de lo picantes les recomiendo este es muy fuerte ami me gusta pero pokito por que ne hace daño por mi ardor en el estómago
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This hot sauce is really good its definitely no joke though when it comes to being hot !! Has a great taste one of my favs!!