BY GOYA

Sate your sweet tooth with these Goya Guava Wafers. They're packed with a delicious fruit-flavored filling between with crisp vanilla cookies. Enjoy them as a delicious dessert or a mid-day snack. Share these Goya vanilla wafers with your friends to spread the tasty fun. GOYA GUAVA WAFER

Warnings:

Warning Text: CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN MILK.

Ingredients: SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (MAY CONTAIN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING: HYDROGENATED AND INTERESTERIFIED SOYBEAN OIL AND PALM OIL WITH TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID AS ANTIOXIDANTS OR REFINED PALM OIL WITH TBHQ, BHA, BHT AND CITRIC ACID AS ANTIOXIDANTS), WHEAT FLOUR, CORN STARCH OR YUCA STARCH, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM BICARBONATE), EMULSIFIER (SOY LECITHIN), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ACIDULANT CITRIC ACID, CARMINE COLOR AND CARAMEL COLOR.

mavi c.
I love these! In my family eating guava is something from the ordinary and especially wafers. As young my parents will buy chocolate, strawberry, and now guava wafers. Delicious!
Alejandra F.
Newport, RI
I love guava and grew up eating Goya, so these cookies are a huge treat for me! Wafers are Delicious and even better with guava in them.
Sarah M.
Parkville, MD
These are delicious! Very flavorful! The filling has just the right amount of tang and tastes just like guava paste! Muy ricos!!
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
I love Goya wafers! Everything from this brand is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
alondra c.
I love this wafers they are soo good even thought they are soo dry.being Mexican my family and I have this all the time.
Rayana M.
Tinley Park, IL
I never really like wafers but there's are delicious. Its so good when you dip in in a cup of tea as well
kristen l.
My family loves to snack on these! Always have them on hand for get togethers and holidays too
Parul T.
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
I love wafers and these are super delicious. Very flavorful. would definitely buy these again