Goya® Guava Paste uploaded by Dianelys  N.

BY GOYA

Serve sweet guava paste with cheese and crackers as a snack or appetizer. Great in desserts too.

Ingredients: GUAVA PULP, REFINED SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, FD & C RED #3, FD & C RED #40,

• Never seen these before, do you eat them by themselves? 2 Answers
  • Can this be eaten by itself, or would you recommend again...3 Answers
  • What are some recipes that I can use this for? 5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda V.
I love this during the holidays with white cheese and crackers. It's a staple in my family as we are Puerto Rican - but it's just holidays for us. So delicious! I'll buy this every chance I get to share it with them! Very inexpensive.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Pasta de guañlaba con queso de papa y galletas saladas olm para una fiesta esto no puedañe faltar y un puertorriqueño lo sabe jajajaja de verdad se los recomiendo muchoooo y más de esta marca que es súper buena la marca Goya me gusta todo
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Es una pasta de guayaba(una fruta) es muy dulce,ideal para comer con quezo y galletas,se usa como estremes en fiestas se pone con quezo en palillos.se consiguen en colmados,supermecados o walmart vienen en paquetitos tambien
Sheila R.
Dalton, GA
Ohh yes! Guava paste is delicious. I love to cut up cubes of guava paste and white sharp cheddar and make little appetizer skewers. Guava and cream cheese pastries are delish too. I could go on and on. So good.
Jessica H.
My friend from Puerto Rico introduced me to this guava paste. I love making dessert empanadas with it. It is so easy to use and versatile. It has a very rich and strong flavor so a little goes a long way.
Brandi M.
Love the Goya guava paste! My husband is Puerto Rican and one of his family members taught me to use the croissant rolls by Pillsbury and roll a little guava paste inside before baking. So good!!!
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
I love to make empanadas with guava and cream cheese or cheese to fry also known as queso blanco I put these in a empanada dough and fry they are a perfect cure to a sweet tooth
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is by far the best guava paste out there! It's deep rich red. I bought another brand once and was sorely disappointed. This guava paste is specially awesome to make guava and cream cheese empanadas.
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely delicious guava paste. I eat this with crackers and white cheese or I make guava and cheese empanadas. The taste is great Goya makes the best latin products!
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
This brings me back to my childhood days. I was born in puerto rico and my grandmother always gave us a piece with crackers for snack time. So sweet and tasty!
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
What type of recipes use this? i am always looking for new things to try!
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
What are some recipes that I can use this for?
Nicky S.
Iowa City, IA
Can this be eaten by itself, or would you recommend against that?
Sonnie R.
Spring Hill, FL
What's your favorite thing to make
Diana A.
Never seen these before, do you eat them by themselves?