Goya® Ground Cumin

by Goya

Versatile and distinctive, Goya Ground Cumin adds a warm flavor to a large range of dishes. For meats, poultry, sausage, stews and soups. It's great in beans in sauce.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Ground Cumin!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, NC
I use cumin in everything I cook and I liked this a lot because it was so fresh... the moment I opened the lid I could smell the freshness. Definitely a must have in my spice collection!!!
Doral, FL
Goya adobo con comino 8 oz disponible y listo para enviar de The Latin Products. Tenemos Goya Adobo con comino 8 oz por 0,99 y garantizamos calidad superior y tu completa satisfacción. Funciones y detalles Todo lo que necesitas para hacer que la carne, pollo y pescado sepa genial
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Lynchburg, VA
I am all about adding cumin to everything. I am from California and now live in Virginia, so clearly recreating good Mexican food is a high priority! Adding just a bit of cumin to a Mexican recipe really transform your food from Tex-Mex to perfect tiny taco shop. Excellent idea to keep this stuff around!
No Special Diet
If you're a roast chicken addict like myself, do yourself a favor and add some Goya Ground Cumin to some soy sauce mixed with sesame oil, salt & pepper-- then baste and wait..the result will have you licking your fingers!
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
We use this product in our house almost everyday! Cumin spices up your chili, fajitas, & hummus! This is a staple in our house! Pack a lot of flavor in a small price tagged bottle!
Gluten Free
Cleveland , OH
Anything from Goya is going to be good and this seasoning is no exception. Add some to your beef or pork for added flavor. Or add some to a soup you're making to spice it up.
Dairy Free
S PADRE ISLE, TX
I love cooking with comino it give food a great taste and smells amazin! I use it mostly when I cook carne guisada and somethimes just for bistek. Must try if you haven't.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I have a big shaker of this in my spice cabinet right now. It's wonderfully smokey and a great addition to any latin dish. It's also fantastic for the price.
Have never tried but definitely would love to try it out i love to try different seasoning on my chicken and beef andfish.
Tuttle, OK
This is a great seasoning blend! One of the most robust Cumin spices i have ever used. And its organic and all natural!