Goya® Green Split Peas uploaded by Amber M.

BY GOYA #5 in Dried Peas

Goya Green Split Peas. Goya Green Split Peas. No. 1 grade 16 oz.

• Green Split Peas
  • No. 1 grade. The bean people. www.goya.com. Product of USA.

Warnings:

Warning Text: May contain soybean and wheat.

Ingredients: Green Split Peas.

Directions:

Instructions: Soaking methods: to 1/2 lb. dry beans add 3 to 4 cups hot water. Boil 2 minutes, then set aside for one hour. Or let stand in 3 to 4 cups cold water overnight. Drain and rinse beans."Helpful hint".Beans are harvested in their natural state. Even with the most careful attention and best processing equipment available, we suggest you look over the contents closely to pick out any foreign substances such as small stones, soil particles, etc. As a helpful hint, rinse the beans with drinkable water to provide a wholesome dish.

Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Gotta buy them every year after Easter it really any time I've made a ham to make split pea soup. Tastes so good and so easy. Low cost and filling. Highly recommend.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Would really give them zero stars... Sorry but I hate Lima beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I have tried them, I do like almost all beans, EXCEPT LIMA!!
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I think that these green peas are very tasty.  I use them primarily to mix with yellow and brown lentils in order to make dahl or spicy Indian lentils.  I like it that they are sweeter in taste in comparison to the other two types of lentils so it adds a little bit of dimension to the dish.  I've also used this to make split pea soup which actually cooks very quickly because these are split open. Goya does a good job with these green peas and I've noticed that the color of the goya peas are a little brighter than other brands of split peas that I have seen at the grocery store.