Goya® Green Pigeon Peas

Goya Green Pigeon Peas. The Caribbean's best loved bean. Serve saucy over rice or the classic Arroz con Gandules.

• Goya Green Pigeon Peas.
  • Premium.
  • Net Wt.
  • 15 oz.
  • (425g).

Ingredients: Pigeon Peas, Water and Salt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Green Pigeon Peas!
How would you rate this product?
Goodyear, AZ
I use this to make arroz con gandules all of the time. It is a good price for the amount of gandules you get in it. It has a recipe for arroz con gandules on the back of the wrapper as well, so you can use that to test out different ways to cook it.
Trenton , NJ
Es goya ! Me encanta para hacer un miro bien Rico 🇩🇴 es súper fácil y me ayuda a cocinar rápido ! Son guandules de verdad ! Y guisado también saben deliciosos! Los recomiendo !
If you're grew up in a Hispanic household, then you have eaten Gandules lol. Arroz con gandules is a must in my family as part of our holiday meal, especially for Christmas. If I don't make it, it just doesn't feel like the holidays lol.
Shoreham
A qué boricua no le gusta los gandules ?? A todos nos encanta y más si es el arroz con gandules tradicional de Puerto Rico de verdad que es tan sabroso yo le chulo los dedos y hasta el plato si me dejas jajajaja mentira pero saben rico
Portland, TX
If your Puerto Rican, then you know what these are! These are the main ingredient in the popular dish, Arroz con Gandules. They are delicious and a must have! They are affordable and I definitely recommend anyone to try these with red rice!
Monroe Township, NJ
Goya anything is a tradition in our household. I won't eat this unless it is in arroz con gandules. I make a mean arroz con gandules. They cook so perfectly and are so delicious. Good thing they are good for you. I will not use any other brand. I have tried others when I couldn't find the Goya brand and there is no comparison!
BAKERSFIELD, CA
I lovvvvveeeee this!!!! I'll cook them in my rice...they taste like regular beens to me....but the taste with rice mmmm yummy! give them a shot. i know ur going to love them too
Add it to your meal if you have kids like me and don't have time to take the frozen peas out crack this can open add butter so seasoning and you got some veggies with rice or whatever you are serving
Newport, RI
This is used to make arroz con gandulez a traditional dish in Puerto rico. I'm not much of a beans /peas person but this is the only way I will eat it. it's so good made with yellow rice
Brooklyn, NY
This is a traditional in my house for thanksgiving or Christmas ( I'm From Puerto Rico ) and is the best brand Goya green pigeon peas with rice hmmm delicious.

Looking for your answer?