Goya Ginger Beer-Jamaican Style uploaded by ramelia j.

BY GOYA

Buy on Walmart*
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Omg i absolutely love ginger, so i thought I'd try this. glad i did! this particular brand of ginger beer is awesome! it has ginger oil, and extract in it, and i love the burn it gives going down. I drink it when i have a sore throat.
Kimberly T.
This is the best ginger beer that I've had. It's great to calm your stomach or to sooth a sore throat. Be warned though, this has real ginger in it, so it's got a KICK. If you like ginger beer, I would definitely recommend this one to try.
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
The perfect ginger beer with an excellent price tag (anywhere from $0.79-.99). It has the sweet, ginger flavor, with all the bite and spice of real ginger root. Some of my friends thought it was a little too spicy for their Moscow Mules, but I thought it was perfect. If you're sensitive to spice, I would beware of this ginger beer.
Amber K.
Covington , KY
HOLY CRAP SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Mix this with a little gin and you have what I like to call the Gin & Ging has a nice kick to it! Add some lime and there you go a perfect summer cocktail! (you can also just have the ginger beer and lime)
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
I personally don't have the taste to drink these. that's the only reason I give this a B. Other than that everyone in my family really loves these and we always have them in the fridge. If you're curious, go ahead and give it a try!
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
I don't know if its actual ginger in this drink or what. But this is the strongest tasting beer yet that I've found and I'm planing to get rid of it!! taste great and it quenches my thirst.
Kathleen R.
Kris B.
I love the bite of ginger beer, it's so good, I wouldn't recommend taking a big gulp of it on your first try. And I'm not sure if it's just me, but I pee a lot when I drink this
Dori S.
Portage, IN
Is this beverage nonalcoholic?