BY GOYA

Alexa N.
Alexa N.
I love making myself some cinnamon tea latte on those extra cold winter mornings. These are the perfect blend of cinnamon for that! Boil two cinnamon sticks with some water and add a bit of sugar and milk. Not too much sugar since you don't want to ruin the cinnamon flavor
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Foodie Expert
Goya Cinnamon Sticks are such a nice accompaniment to the holiday season! Wether it's pairing them with a cup of hot tea, grinding them for wintertime goodies or simply making a potpourri for gift-giving, these are a budget friendly, go-to pantry item!
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS
Foodie Expert
Yum these cinnamon are great to have in the kitchen. I use them to add to our Mexican hot chocolate, champurrado and arroz con leche (rice pudding). Always good to have especially during the colder fall and winter seasons.
Marty S.
Marty S.
Foodie Expert
I love cinnamon tea!!! It's my favorite I make it all of the time and these cinnamon stick are so much better than the bags thy most come in. The plastic container keeps them fresh and they don't get all broken.
Indyra C.
Indyra C.
Foodie Expert
I use this for desserts and add a jummy touch. The quantity in the bottle is reasonable and responsible for its price, I like to get it because I can also keep the bottle to recycle it
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
Great cinnamon by Goya. I buy these to add to my special hot chocolate recipe. I cut them into smaller pieces so they last me a while.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Foodie Expert
I have no complain about quality of product but for people who cook or prepare foods with a big amount of cinnamon or often cook with cinnamon this is a small amount
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Did you know that if you keep a cinnamon stick in your purse/keep one on your person it will bring you good luck? I keep one in my purse and it has kept me safe!
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake , CA
Foodie Expert
Love these whole cinnamon sticks. Adds spice to apple cider and I even add to my coffee in the colder months. My kids love when I throw these in their oatmeal.
Bita M.
Bita M.
Foodie Expert
Very aromatic flavor that goes well on different types of dishes. My favorite to make is the aroz con leche which I learned from a friend. Definitely try it.