Goya Foods Adobo Seasoning with Pepper, 28-Ounce uploaded by Reney S.

BY GOYA #8 in Spices

Goya Adobo All Purpose Hot Seasoning: Perfect blend of garlic, oregano and seasonings Authentic Latino cuisine see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
LAURA G.
Foodie Expert
Excelente producto para marinar carne para asar, hornear o guisar, los productos Goya anaden un sabor latino a todas las comidas, Walmart es donde lo compre, lo usas para marinar, res, puerco, pollo, pescados, cualquier carne que se te antoje.
Luna S.
Ese toque de pimienta, ha que este producto sea diferentes a los demas; ya que la cantidad es perfecta y si le colocas ajo tu comida queda con ese sabor perfecto, lo recomiendo para un día de parrilla.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
I use this on every thing from my ground turkey, fried and baked potatoes, ground beef burgers. it is even great with sausage
Heather v.
Conroe, TX
Foodie Expert
I love that it gives my food a very good flavor and also it's the over powering and salty
Jaysreview💋 W.
Foodie Expert
Yessss adobo I'm Puerto Rican so yes I put this on everything lol you can never go wrong with some adobo my boyfriend is African American and he didn't know what adobo was until we moved in together now he uses to season his meat as well he should thank me for introducing him to such a wonderful spice lol
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I love this seasoning I put it on almost anything and it gives it a good salty taste and makes it taste even better I got mine at Walmart but any food store you can find it it’s affordable I highly recommend if you love to season
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
Well this is a must have in my house when cooking my meats! If you don't season your foods with this, you don't know what's missing! The boost of flavor is to die for! Absolutely a must have especially on your chicken and steaks!
Monique C.
Foodie Expert
So good ! I love Goya brand! You can put this seasoning on anything . I put this on my chicken and ribs. So good , plus they come in different flavors so if your allergic to something like pepper they make it without it .
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Standard Adobo, great with chicken, alright on veggies. I like to make my own mix and add how ever much salt I like since this product has too much salt.

Not bad to whip up quick meals though, great spice if you're on a crunch for time.
Tiara A.
I was so shocked when my friend recommended this to me . I have never heard of any of the adobo seasonings and I tried this one with pepper! Let me tell you I am so good at figuring out the spices just by taking a bite, but this one caught me I could not put my finger on what the spices are I sprinkled it on my chicken it was so flavorful and delicious. It's a taste like no other!!😍😍😍If your like me who loves trying new flavors and spices the Goya adobo line is a perfect seasoning:)