BY GOYA

Enjoy the convenience of our quick, traditional Latin desserts—like flan, majarete and tembleque among others—and embark your palate in a sweet journey of taste.

Buy on Walmart
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
It can be a bit messy the flavoring is good be sure to follow the instructions and don’t add too much milk
Brenda S.
San Antonio , TX
Love love love! I'm so in love with flan, but this brand makes it so easy to go and make your own right at the comfort of your own home. The flavor is very rich and makes dessert very cultural and delicious!
Nadeelen N.
I love flan , I'm always craving it 🍮 the best dessert ever . Hispanics always cooking and other ppl too but more in the Hispanic heritage
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
So gross. I bought it to try it and no. I will just continue to use the recipe i already have and will try and gorget the taste of this
Rosario S.
Gadsden, AL
Yo buena haciendo flan y este Es UNOs de mi favoritos mu gusta du sabor y fibre todo el glaceado mis hijos Siempre me Pidrn mas, excente para compartir con la familia.
Eliza S.
Union, NJ
I know how to cook flan from scratch but one day I decided to use this one and see how it works. I didn't like very much because it seems easy but following the directions it gets confusing and I had to let it cook longer than the indicate time.