BY GOYA

Goya Corn Meal can be used to thicken sauces or to make delicious corn tortillas. With its authentic Latino flavor, it's a must-have for practically every kitchen. This fine corn meal comes in a 24 oz size. It's hearty and tasty.

• Goya Corn Meal Fine Yellow.
  • Goya Foods, Inc.

Warnings: May contain soybean and wheat.

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Meal Enriched With Niacin, Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Thiamine (Thiamine Mononitrate), Riboflavin, and Folic Acid. May Contain Soybean and Wheat.

Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
ThIS IS GREAT for Mexican dishes ! I can on the top of my head think of all the dishes that one can make with this !
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
With this flour can be made endless arepas, corn bread recipes and many more.I use this to make my recipes.
malissa k.
Saginaw, MI
This is an awesome product all they're products are tho goya is a brand we definitely keep in the house
Jacqueline D.
Perfect to make homemade surollos!! Super delicious!!!! Must buy if you love making Puerto Rican food.
Ashley R.
Really good product. My family been using it for like forever. Always have a pack in my pantry.