Goya Fancy Pimientos

Goya Fancy Pimientos: Imported from Spain Naturally sweetened see more...

Zorimel V.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
Foodie Expert
These are great to use for cooking. I wouldn't eat them out of the jar, not that there's something wrong with that (just a personal preference).
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Foodie Expert
These are great tasting! I used them for the first time in a wild rice soup, and it gave the soup a sweet vinegar flavor, but not overwhelming. I will definitely use these again.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Goya is a brand I've trusted for years!! Their products are always fresh tasteing.. They also have a large variety of products which is awesome.
Joyce S.
Joyce S.
If it's Goya, it has to be good. I've been using Goya products forever. And I have yet to be disappointed. ~Js🌟
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
I used these for making pimento cheese. They worked fantastically and the cheese ended up being really delicious.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
I love these! My mom used to buy them all the time and now that I cook I always have some on hand they are so good to put on sandwiches, in salads, anything you can think of this would probably be good in. These aren't incredibly sour/vinegary, they're sort of sweet but while still keeping that pimiento flavor. I would really recommend these in cauliflower alfredo sauce for pasta. SO good.
Karina P.
Karina P.
What exactly can I use this for?
Mary Beth F.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
Foodie Expert
This looks really good! Where can I purchase this at? What stores have this?