Goya® Fancy Pimientos uploaded by Susan C.

BY GOYA

Enhance your favorite dishes with these delicious Goya Fancy Pimientos. Imported from Spain, this product is made of naturally sweetened roasted red peppers. Use it as an ingredient and a garnish for arroz con pollo, fish, potato salad and many more dishes. Goya pimientos will go a long way in your kitchen. It can also be mixed into saucy recipes, soups, dips or used as toppers to pizza, canapes and different types of hors d'oeuvres. One jar contains 6.5 oz. It is sold as a pack of 24.
Goya Fancy Pimientos:

• Imported from Spain
  • Naturally sweetened
  • Made of real roasted red peppers
  • For use as an ingredient for many types of dishes or as a garnish
  • Add a kick of flavor and spice to your favorite recipes
  • Pack of 24 canned pimientos, 6.5 oz per jar

Ingredients: Pimientos, Water, Salt & Citric Acid

Buy on Amazon
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
These are great tasting! I used them for the first time in a wild rice soup, and it gave the soup a sweet vinegar flavor, but not overwhelming. I will definitely use these again.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte, NC
Goya is a brand I've trusted for years!! Their products are always fresh tasteing.. They also have a large variety of products which is awesome.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
These are great to use for cooking. I wouldn't eat them out of the jar, not that there's something wrong with that (just a personal preference).
Susan C.
Dallas
This red bell peppers are amazing goya products bring the best you can do all your favorite plates with this exelent product
Katrina P.
I used these for making pimento cheese. They worked fantastically and the cheese ended up being really delicious.
Joyce S.
If it's Goya, it has to be good. I've been using Goya products forever. And I have yet to be disappointed. ~Js🌟
Carolina G.
These are always in my pantry. I use them to add flavor to tapas or to decorate a paella. Delicious
Melissa T.
I love these! My mom used to buy them all the time and now that I cook I always have some on hand they are so good to put on sandwiches, in salads, anything you can think of this would probably be good in. These aren't incredibly sour/vinegary, they're sort of sweet but while still keeping that pimiento flavor. I would really recommend these in cauliflower alfredo sauce for pasta. SO good.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
What exactly can I use this for?
Mary Beth F.
St Petersburg, FL
This looks really good! Where can I purchase this at? What stores have this?