BY GOYA #36 in Olive Oil

GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain is our richest-tasting olive oil, distinguished by its golden color. It has a bold, fruity flavor and medium grassy green hue. Enjoy it as a salad dressing, in marinades, for cooking meats, vegetables and rice, as a final touch of flavor to your favorite dish and so much more. Winner of the ChefsBest Award of Excellence for its taste.

• No trans fats. No sodium

• A healthy substitution for lard, with 34% less saturated fat and less calories per 1 oz. serving.

• Sizes: 3 oz., 8.5 oz., 17oz., 34 oz., 50.7 oz., 101 oz.

Susan C.
Dallas
This olive oil is a 5 start product. You can fin it almost any where Is fancy and healthy for diet. price is affordable about 5.00dollars worth it. i recomend this olive oil
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
Fantastic Product! Everyone knows this is good for pretty much everything: your body, your face, your hair, your feet everything !! worth the buy makes everything glow & shine 😍😭😍
Amaris👑 D.
I love this olive oil. It can used for many things, I love to use it to condition my hair. I picked it up at my local grocery store and it last me a good while he. It's also super affordable.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
For a 17oz bottle it is cheap. I use it for so many things especially my hair since it's cold pressed. I also use it to remove my makeup or as a present poo. It works great. I also have this oil blessed by my pastor
Migdalia M.
I've tried different olive oils but this is by far the best olive oil. It goes great with salads and with tuna fish. I don't use mayo when I make tuna fish. I use this olive oil instead with some salt and pepper, etc. It tastes great.
Mayra M.
Homestead, FL
Don't let the cheap price fool you. Goya extra virgin olive oil is seriously good. I have used it fir years as well as my mother. It has a mild, fruity flavor which is perfect for salads as well as cooking. I use it all the time when cooking my authentic Spanish and Cuban meals.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
As far as EVOOs go, Goya has a nice oil for the price range. Olive Oil can be expensive, so when I buy my usual brand, I always buy a bottle of Goya to keep on hand for emergencies. This is a solid product.
Dayrie M.
brooklyn , NY
I love this product because it help me to grow my hair and to have it shiny!, i use this product more than twice a week!. Goya® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
Excellent taste 0.4 acidity great for salad dressing and fish dishes. Goya is a great brand and it's affordable. This one should be in your cooking stash.
Poorva B.
This is an affordable olive oil, and tastes good too. i use it for daily cooking, frying and even on salads.