Goya® Extra Long Grain Rice uploaded by Martina A.Goya® Extra Long Grain Rice uploaded by vanessa r.

BY GOYA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A favorite for generations and a staple in the Hispanic diet, Canilla Extra Long Grain is known for its quality and its role as a “must-have” for many classic meals. CANILLA® Extra Long Grain Rice is GOYA®’s most popular rice, grown in the United States.

Buy on Walmart
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
I love the taste of this rice. I get it all the time I gi to the grocery store. The rice also is cleaner than other rice. With a few rinses you can have a great bowl of rice.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Este arroz es excelente, se granea muy bien y lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado, su precio anda entre los 7.99 hasta 14.99 depende del tamaño y el lugar donde lo compres ya que hay lugares que venden más económicos que otros.
Claudia D.
Goya is always such a great go to. This is probably one of my favorite. Unfortunately, it isn't as healthy as I would like. I usually stick to brown rice but when I go for different recipes this is definitely one of my fav.
America R.
Philadelphia , PA
My family has been using this rice for years. Since before I was even born. It doesn't really depend on the rice it depends on how the person prepares it on my opinion. Boxed rice that you make in the microwave is a big no no though.
Martha C.
This is the same that my grandma used back in 1982 and I am using today it's for a reason that I keep tradition. I am sure you can use others but I learn from Her
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
As a Latina, Puerto Rican to be more specific...I cannot live without arroz Canilla. So easy to prepare... 1 cup of rice, add 1 1/2 cup of liquid, salt to taste and 2 tablespoons of oil (Mazola). Add all the ingredients into a pot, bring to a boil, when the water is almost gone, lower the temperature and cover for like 20 minutes and you will have the best rice ever!
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Actualmente uso este arroz y de verdad me gusta es el mejor de aquí sabe Rico y queda sueve y no apesta hay algunos arroz que dan mal olor no sé por qué y ese por lo menos no es así ... así que si lo ven no duden
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This is the only rice that my mom makes this rice. It's delicious and easy to make. If you go to a Puerto Rican home chances are you'll see this rice in that home.
Emily  P.
Edison, NJ
This rice is always in my pantry Great to use in rice cooker or on stove. I find it versatile. I've used in soups. Mixed dishes. Plain white rice. It's great!
Paloma M.
My hosband is Puerto Rican and of course for thanksgiving arris con gandules have to be served at the table and I love this glong grain rice the best
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this rice taste good?