Goya® Dry Red Kidney Beans
Goya® Dry Red Kidney Beans
Tiarra J.
Rosedale, NY
Dry Beans are a staple ingredient in pantries around the globe. Available in different varieties, nutritious, high quality Goya's dry beans are high in protein and fiber,and contain no saturated fat. Simmer until tender for delicious, home cooked soups,stews,main dishes, and Latin such as rice and beans.
Prachi B.
Goya red kidney beans are something that I make every now n then in conjunction with the black beans. They are pretty good quality beans that you can tell by the uniformity in color and shape. The best way is to soak them overnight so that they are completely hydrated and they cook perfectly tender and flavorful.
Falicia H.
grapeview, WA
I bought these to use in a home made bean and ham soup. They were great 😊 soak them over night with baking soda and rinse thoroughly in the morning and they are ready to be cooked and added to soups, salads, or chili. The bag size was just right for my soup, but since they are dry they will be easy to store.
Joe t.
These are good n healthy . Depending if you fry them they can taste good but not too good for your health . Sometimes actually making them, they can be tough to get soften . Sometimes they end up pretty tough and not soft as they should .They are good though recommend to eat wit rice and chicken .
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
I have been using Goya products for a very long time and they are just as good if not better than most other products of the same kind. The Goya Red Kidney Dry Kidney beans have less trash and bad beans in them than most brands. They are cheaper too which makes them even better.
Danielle S.
I recently started using dry beans; I always picked up canned beans mostly because of the convenience. These take more prep time, but it is well worth it! Beans are such a great source of protein and fiber;
I like making these for my family. Try them out in your next recipe!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
In the world of Legumes I am very picky about my beans, I look for quality, freshness and pay attention to packaging,. These beans fit the bill. I use these beans to make my sweet bean filling for my Mochi, they are just the right consistency and can be used as a red bean replacement.
Brittney M.
Los Angeles, CA
Soak the beans over night to release the gas from them and then cook them after 24 hours of soaking. Placing the beans in a chicken tortilla soup crockpot recipe is the best. Remember soaking them in water for 24 hours will help alleviate the need for flatulence when consuming
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These are great for chilli as well as rice and beans. If you don't drain fully I feel they retain juices and make your chili fatter and I don't even like chili I made it for guests but I have to say these beans did have me taking bites!
Natasha W.
Only beans i have cooked with ans known my entire life has not disappointed me yet :) just wish they would start a more organic products since Goya is well known NO MONSANTO NO GMO it might sell even more just saying!
Elena W.
Greenville, NC
Would you suggest these red kidney beans over another brand??