BY GOYA #6 in Dried Beans

Eating healthfully never tasted so good. Goya is proud to announce our great signature beans now have a low-sodium option. With up to two thirds less sodium than our standard Blue Label line you and your family have even more healthful alternatives. Choose from five varieties of tender flavorful beans (black beans pinto beans red kidney beans pink beans and chickpeas). Keep in mind all of our beans are a great source of protein and fiber too.

Dried pinto beans for use in many dishes

• Pinto Beans
  • No. 1 grade. The bean people. www.goya.com. Product of USA.

Warning Text: May contain soybean and wheat.

Buy on Walmart
Melissa N.
I love dried beans, growing up my aunt would always soak these over night and make them the next day. They have such great taste compared to canned ones.
Minga M.
compton , CA
love my Goya pinto beans

perfect for when I'm in a rush and have no time to bake some fresh ones.. love how easy and ready to eat they are
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
I cook up the whole batch and then dehydrate all of them then I have instant beans whenever I need them