BY GOYA

Goya Black Beans are a nutritious source of protein and fiber and can be added to many recipes. These beans are premium quality, so you know you are getting the a quality product.

Goya Black Beans:

• Premium quality
  • Goya beans
  • Cholesterol free, Fat free
  • Kosher

Ingredients: May Contain Soybean And Wheat.

Aline M.
Mountain Top
Really good ! It so clean I️ didn’t to select the beans before ! Tasty very similar of Brazilian beans I️ loved... it fast for cooking! It was my first time with this one but I️ will bye more because is delicious !!
Megan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I no longer buy canned beans, instead I use these bags and put them in the crock pot to cook, then freeze what I don't use. As a vegetarian heading towards being vegan, this is a cheap, delicious way to get protein in my diet. Works in many items, my favorite is a taco salad.
Graziela C.
Humble
Love, love, love it! I like to cook my beans on the pressure cook. This is a great brand for your red kidney, pinto or black beans... I'm Brazilian I eat rice and beans for lunch and dinner... Love it!