GroceryBakeryGoya
Goya Corn Tortillas

Goya® Corn Tortillas

by Goya

As popular in America as sliced bread, tortillas are enjoyed worldwide as the main ingredient in quesadillas, tacos and burritos, or sliced and fried as tortilla chips, or used in wraps around your favorite sandwiches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Corn Tortillas!
How would you rate this product?
Eliceth  S.
Medley, FL
Goya® Corn Tortillas uploaded by Eliceth  S.
Goya: I love your products but for this new tortilla burritos... :( there is something called wax paper. I got the tortillas "great for wraps" at Publix and they are all stick together, you should use wax paper or something between each tortilla so it would be easy to separate each of them. I had to throw away the entire package because it was impossible to get one without breaking it.
Carmen C.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Goya is amazing they have great products a really large variety, great for everyone. Can even add you own seasoning to most of their products. Goya products always have good taste.
susan T.
Ocala , FL
I really love these when we are making tacos. They aren't sticky and hold up well after being microwaved
Victoria C.
Loganville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My family gets to enjoy these deep fried, covered in ground meat..green onion...cheese..fresh salsa...and a mexican cilantro. .sour cream. .mix....awwwwwesome!
Katy M.
I always like a good taco night and Goya tortillas definitely help me out with them! I use Goya tortillas with a variety of tacos!
Marta A.
Norwalk, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband is Mexican/Dominican so I love to surprise him with tortillas or quesadillas once in a while using these. He loves it!
Fallon  B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Goya Is My Go To Product/Brand When You're Looking For A More Traditional Flavored/Ingredient For Things Like Tacos, Fajita/enchiladas These Tortillas Are Great For Either.

Looking for your answer?