Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz

by Goya

#2 in Herbs & Spices

Sazon Goya is a seasoning consisting of coriander, garlic, cumin, and annatto spices all in one foil packet to give your food dishes more flavor. Gives food an exciting color to go along with the delicious taste. This seasoning taste wonderful and is versatile! Use it on your meats, poultry, pasta dishes, rice, beans, stews, soups, and so much more! Once you and your loved ones taste a dish with Sazon Goya, you will wonder why you have waited until now to use it! Dont leave your entrees missing out; start using Sazon Goya with coriander and annatto.

Goya, Sazon, coriander, annatto, seasoning, spices, delicious, delicioso, meats, carnes, pasta, beans, frijoles, arroz, rice, soups, sopas

Ingredients: Monosodium Glutamate, Salt, Dehydrated Garlic, Cumin, Yellow No. 5, Tricalcium Phosphate, Coriander,

Ese sazon es fenomenar ?
Does anyone use this for their rice?
Como sabe esto??
Start your review of Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This somehow makes everything delicious. Chicken, tacos, empanadas, ride, beans, nachos. A must have.
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by Maria C.
This is a must for my Mexican rice, but it has to be the one with Culantro y Achiote. You can also put it in your caldo de pollo - chicken soup mmmm 😋 it gives the rice this orange looking plus the seasoning is amazing, just drop 1 little package when you are frying your rice let it fry with the rice. Delicious. Cant be without it in my home 🏡 recommend it. 100 % #goya
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by Kerry F.
My Chica from Equador 🇪🇨 introduced me to this wonderful seasoning! It has so much flavor it adds life to all my recipes and dishes. The product is perfect just the way it is. This is very affordable and it lasts for a long time. If you want your taste buds to dance, than you should buy this!💃🌶️💃🧄💃
Emely T.
Lawrence, MA
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by Emely T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Siempre utilizo este sazon para mis platos aporta un sabor muy rico y no se siente extra condimentado ni salado, lo mejor es que va bien con arroz y carnes.
Cristina P.
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by Cristina P.
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by Cristina P.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Rice and beans for me are not the same without sazon. I grew up in a household where sazon amongst other spices and flavors were constantly used and the mouthwatering aromas filled the air, so for me when I eat something with Sazon mixed into it, it gives me that warm and fuzzy childhood memories feeling. 🤗 Sazon Goya Culantro and Achiote - Especial para sopas y arroces
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by Lupe P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Love to add this to my rice ! It makes it fluff up so much more and prevents it from caking up or turning into mush!! It’s delicious flavor it adds to it does not compare to any of the other seasonings out there this is one of a kind !! Recommend it !!
Lovely S.
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by Lovely S.
Awesome seasoning. A mix of herbs and spices that add “I’ve been cooking all day” taste.fantastic in savory dishes from around the world. A+ in making marínate. It’s absolutely a staple In The pantry the same way salt, people, onion &garlic are. Also flour and sugar.... always have them and always buying them!
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Goya Coriander & Annatto Seasoning 3.52 oz uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Walmart
By Gloria is the best on chicken and rice on many different flavors and soups try it on everything even on your turkey this holiday season very good very flavorful I cannot live without it when making Puerto Rican food or soups or even just plain old chicken fajitas this is the spice you use on everything right now people you will not be disappointed a little goes a long way as well
michael A.
Blytheville, AR
It's great when put in rice. Gives it a great taste I eat it once a week. It will add great flavo to any spanish dish
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I use this mostly in all my dishes. I give a great taste. It is also affordable. Don’t need no improvements.