BY GOYA

Goya Refresco Cola Champagne is a refreshing beverage option. Serve it chilled or over ice with a light snack or your meal. The tasty recipe is low in sodium and fat. The pack includes 24 bottles that each contain 12 fl oz of Goya soft drink champagne.
Goya Refresco Cola Champagne, 12 fl oz, Pack of, 24:

• Low-fat soft drink recipe
  • Low in sodium
  • Pack of 24 Goya champagne colas

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavor, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Yellow #5, Citric Acid.

Maricely M.
Hartford , CT
This is so good I've tasted a wide varieties of these , my favorite is the pineapple one. Another great thing is it's not that high in price depending were you live and it's just refreshing and a well balanced soda I would recommend this to anyone :)
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I swear by Goya. It is not different with this drink. It is true to the traditional Caribbean/Latin American drink that I grew up with. I love that they are still making these in the classic glass bottles :-)
Maria G.
This one is great it has a great taste they kind of remind me of jarritos the drink or like a fanta but these are much creamier feeling it's a great taste but I like the grape one most
Maria M.
Bronx, NY
I really love the taste of all Goya product this is my favorite one. I like other flavors the grape is awesome
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this!!!!!!! I love all the different flavors but this one is my favorite and I buy it in the liter size!
pam p.
Way too sweet and syrupy I had one with a carribean meal which mixed well with the spice in the food but otherwise would not.buy
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Is it good I want to try it