BY GOYA

Enjoy a refreshing and healthy drink any time of the day with the Goya Coconut Water With Pulp on hand. This product is made from fresh and young green coconuts. It contains 80 percent juice plus bits of pulp for added satisfaction. One can has 17.6 fl oz of naturally hydrating juice, which is equivalent to two servings. Each serving delivers only 80 calories. Green coconut water has many health benefits and is suited for consumption as often as you want.
Goya Coconut Water with Pulp:

• Made from young green coconuts
  • Refreshes with the pure essence of the tropics
  • Naturally hydrating
  • Contains 80% juice
  • 17.6 fl oz containers of natural hydrating coconut water
  • Goya juice comes in a pack of 24
  • Enjoy any time of the day and as often as you want
  • 80 calories per serving; 2 servings per can

• Pulp or no pulp???????????5 Answers
  • I tasted coconut water once and my life and I almost puke...2 Answers
  • Is this good if used in smoothies? 2 Answers
Majken L.
Atkinson
This is delicious coconut water! I love the real chunks of coconut in it. However, it has added sugar and is high in sugar. So it is not my first for drinking. I recommend using 1/4 of the can to add to a smoothy for just a little extra sweetness.
Brandon D.
owosso
It is nice for a change, the pulp can be off putting but I got over it quick. I love the taste, it is smooth and refreshing. If you are a “texture person” you may not like the pulp.
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is my FAVORITE coconut water! It actually tastes like fresh coconut water. The pulp makes me want to drink more so I can enjoy the tiny bits of coconut. It tastes sweet like fresh coconut does, not like metals and electrolytes like the other brands often do. I could drink these every day and at 99 cents, I can!
Susie M.
I love coconut water and I've tasted several but this one does not taste as pleasing as others do. It has a bit of a dirty taste to it and it's canned. I've noticed that the best coconut waters I've tasted are all stored in a cart (ex: VitaCoco). What I look for when buying coconut water is that it's organic and pure with little to no sugar. The less sugar it has the better it taste.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
This is the only coconut water that I like. I love that he has bits of the coconut meat in it which is what I like but you also can get without. It really does taste like you just cut open a coconut. I highly recommend this to people who love coconut water.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the best coconut water there is, first benefit? its super cheap and comes in a large size unlike some competitors. Second benefit? It has PULP! it is so difficult to find the ones with pulp but I always know this will be available when I want one! I would definitely recommend.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I am from a Caribbean Island 🌴 and I have all the credentials to give a review at this products and tell all of you that is AMAZING! Is like water from the coconut. I mixed with drinks, use in cooking receipts and make Piña Colada 🍹 that is original from Puerto Rico 🇵🇷. Highly recommend
Amanda B.
Wichita, KS
This is my summer drink. I like to take it to the lake or pool. I recently floated a river and drank these the whole time and applied my sunscreen repeatedly. By the time I was done I was hydrated, burn free, and feeling great unlike the rest of the people that were with me. These are a lifesaver.
Dewwy S.
I absolutely love this coconut water! I am a coconut water enthusiast. It's delicious and hydrating. For an afternoon pick-me-up this is my go-to drink. I make it a mission to try every coconut water I come across and this is one of the best. It's inexpensive and you can find it everywhere.
Claudia D.
Brownsville, TX
YUM!!!! My favorite coconut water ever. This is delicious and also good for you. The chunks of coconut make it so much better. The price is affordable and seriously wonderful. I buy this whenever I go to the store. I seriously buy at least 4 if they're on sale.
Karen L.
Pulp or no pulp???????????
Koko K.
I have had coconut water once and it had chunks of coconut in it and was very good. Does this brand have coconut chunks in it? What are the benefits of drinking this as opposed to regular water?
Elizabeth W.
I've been on the fence about trying coconut water for a few years now.. I've heard from some people that it tastes amazing, but I've also heard that it's disgusting and gross... What does this taste like??? xD or how would you describe it?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Is this good if used in smoothies?
Isabella G.
I tasted coconut water once and my life and I almost puked, why do people like this drink am I drinking it wrong ? Lol

back