Goya Coconut Water with Pulp uploaded by Claudia P.

BY GOYA

Goya® with Pulp Coconut Water.
Naturally hydrating.
11.8 fl oz (350 ml). see more...

Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
This is literally the greatest drink ever !!! Super refreshing and tastes great!! I always buy these in bulk and I get really sad when I run out :/ they'd inexpensive and just great. Totally recommend.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
This water is so refreshing!! I love the chunks of coconut it has! It does have sugar in it...but it still taste amazing!!
Susie M.
Susie M.
I love coconut water and I've tasted several but this one does not taste as pleasing as others do. It has a bit of a dirty taste to it and it's canned. I've noticed that the best coconut waters I've tasted are all stored in a cart (ex: VitaCoco). What I look for when buying coconut water is that it's organic and pure with little to no sugar. The less sugar it has the better it taste.
Hadeel N.
Hadeel N.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite coconut waters because it had pulp and it keeps you refreshed. I love how you can enjoy something delicious that is healthy at the same time. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great tasting coconut water with pulp!!
F J.
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this coconut water. It's one of the best. I buy this every week at the grocery store. It's delicious! It's hydrating for my skin. I would recommend buying this brand of coconut water. It's perfect!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Foodie Expert
Love, love this Goya coconut water, I tastes delicious, smooth and the little pieces of pulp are amazing! In love! This is perfection!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Foodie Expert
I love this coconut water! One of the best ;-). I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I am not a fan of this product at all......it has a lot of health benefits, but I have never liked the taste of coconut water...just not good.
Roudha A.
Roudha A.
Foodie Expert
Delicious coconut water, the pulps however are rather annoying i expected there to be less pulp or for it to be smaller and unnoticeable but it was definitely there. If they could offer the coconut water without the pulp it would be great.