Add a Photo

By GOYA
Goya® with Pulp Coconut Water.
Naturally hydrating.
11.8 fl oz (350 ml).
Photo (1)
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
This is literally the greatest drink ever !!! Super refreshing and tastes great!! I always buy these in bulk and I get really sad when I run out :/ they'd inexpensive and just great. Totally recommend.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Love, love this Goya coconut water, I tastes delicious, smooth and the little pieces of pulp are amazing! In love! This is perfection!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
This water is so refreshing!! I love the chunks of coconut it has! It does have sugar in it...but it still taste amazing!!
Hadeel N.
Hadeel N.
May 19, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Coconut Water Juice 11.8 oz
This is one of my favorite coconut waters because it had pulp and it keeps you refreshed. I love how you can enjoy something delicious that is healthy at the same time. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great tasting coconut water with pulp!!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this coconut water! One of the best ;-). I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I am not a fan of this product at all......it has a lot of health benefits, but I have never liked the taste of coconut water...just not good.