BY GOYA

Goya® with Pulp Coconut Water.
Naturally hydrating.
17.6 fl oz (520 ml). see more...

• Pulp or no pulp???????????4 Answers
  • I tasted coconut water once and my life and I almost puked, why d...2 Answers
  • Is this good if used in smoothies? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kirstyn  S.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is my FAVORITE coconut water! It actually tastes like fresh coconut water. The pulp makes me want to drink more so I can enjoy the tiny bits of coconut. It tastes sweet like fresh coconut does, not like metals and electrolytes like the other brands often do. I could drink these every day and at 99 cents, I can!
Monica V.
Fall River, MA
The best buy for your money. This coconut water has a delicious flavor, chunks of coconut, and is very hydrating. I've recently found it on sale for .88 a can!! I've tried a few different brands, but this one is the best in my opinion. Haven't found anything that comes close to the flavor.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I am from a Caribbean Island ­čî┤ and I have all the credentials to give a review at this products and tell all of you that is AMAZING! Is like water from the coconut. I mixed with drinks, use in cooking receipts and make Pi├▒a Colada ­čŹ╣ that is original from Puerto Rico ­čçÁ­čçĚ. Highly recommend
Ivette G.
Fort Worth, TX
Every time I go to Walmart I have to get coconut water, there's many brands and different flavors but this one always been my favorite. It refreshing and hydrating, the best part is the pulp. I like to drink it while I'm laying on my couch, watching tv. Love it!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is one of my favorite summer drinks for my #beachbag. you can get it anywjere and it's so affordable. plus its very good for you, and very hydrating. i highly recommend trying this for a tasty and good for you beach drink!
Simone W.
I love love love this drink my husband introduce coconut water to me this summer and it seems that's all I can drink I especially love when there are coconut jelly very refreshing and I would like to stay healthy as well
Mei L.
This coconut water tastes more like coconut juice, sweeter and stronger flavor than coconut water. It's really tasty and the coconut pulp is a little bit crunchy. It's also super cheap, usually about $1 per can.
Arely R.
Love this drink is the best can't go wrong with it I this summer hot days the price is just perfect I will keep buying this drink the flavor is just perfect I recommend to everyone you won't regret it.
Alejandra A.
Coconut water tastes so great!! Instead of drinking soda you can drink a healthier beverage like this one from Goya! You can find it anywhere and it's only under $2!!!!
Anna marie L.
Tulsa, OK
Yumm this is definitely my favorite drink in the summer to have. It taste delicious and it quenches your thirst. I drink at least 3 a day. Its also very affordable.
Karen L.
Pulp or no pulp???????????
Kristenia S.
I have had coconut water once and it had chunks of coconut in it and was very good. Does this brand have coconut chunks in it? What are the benefits of drinking this as opposed to regular water?
Elizabeth W.
Foodie Expert
I've been on the fence about trying coconut water for a few years now.. I've heard from some people that it tastes amazing, but I've also heard that it's disgusting and gross... What does this taste like??? xD or how would you describe it?
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Is this good if used in smoothies?
Isabella G.
I tasted coconut water once and my life and I almost puked, why do people like this drink am I drinking it wrong ? Lol