BY GOYA

Goya Spanish Cocktail Olives:

• Pitted manzanilla
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Pitted Manzanilla Olives, Water, Salt And Lactic Acid. May Contain An Occasional Pit Or Pit Fragment.

• Is this a good brand? Are the olives too salty?2 Answers
Angélla D.
Alexandria , VA
Good enough to eat...ALONE!
I absolutely adore Goya Green Olives ( with or without the pits). The olives are pickled amazing well. This might be an acquiring taste but I believe it's great for cooking and all around great snack ! Dip it in ranch or cover it in red pepper flacks for some zesty flavors. Goya es la Mejor!!
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
🍸Martini's anyone?
Really nice soft taste.
I keep jars in stock all the time.
I use them to garnish drinks in my salads and in my secret grandma recipe frijoles puercos!
They are so delicious my son eats them out of the jar.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
We have been getting these locally for years and they disappeared. We prefer our
olives without the pimento so these are perfect. They aren't too vinegary, just a clean
taste. We do not usually buy by the case but if that is what it takes...so be it.
Madelyne s.
I used this for everything! Snacking, salad or rice dishes! I love this a little salty but hello they are olives! I love them
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I'm crazy with my olives, I eat them on cocktails or cooks in meals. Goya is a great Spanish brand.
Diana M.
My second "weird" snack other than pickles. I gess I have a thing for salty and juice vegetables.
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
The best snack around, or you could use it in your wine or dinner. my son loves these as well
Liz L.
Is this a good brand? Are the olives too salty?