Goya Cilantro Cooking Base uploaded by Sophia A.

BY GOYA

Goya® Recaito Cilantro Cooking Base.
For rice, beans, soups, chili & stews. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Foodie Expert
This product is another must have for your kitchen. its in the ethnic isle at your food store or goya section. i found it at my local food store very reasonably priced i never find any coupons though. its a little high in sodium but its a good seasoning for all different types of recipes.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Foodie Expert
Growing up my mom always made Spanish rice and this is the flavor I remember as a young child. I put it in soups/rice /stews., the cilantro flavor is so refreshing !!
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!!!! I use it in my pork carnitas, charro beans, and soups. We are a cilantro family!! The best part is the low price, which means I can stock up!
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
My go to base for a lot of dishes. This is the perfect addition if you're making a big pot of chili. The flavor is excellent. And it doesn't take much to spice up the flavor of many different dishes. Add it to salsa too if you want an extra cilantro kick.
Alyaa A.
Foodie Expert
This tastes great added to just about anything I love cilantro everything so j had a blast with this! Don't forget to refrigerate! I forgot to the first Time I bought it and the mold grew overnight ­čś┐
Keisy A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this like cooking base. Is perfect in hispanic recipes. Is perfect base to stew, soups, and rices. I always have it in my kitchen.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! Add a dash to your rice and you will be pleasantly pleased! I do not make my Spanish rice without it.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Foodie Expert
Pretty use this stuff in rice, soup , stew , beans and to marinades. a really good base to foods i cook everyday.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
This pretty good and very useful in everyday cooking! I usually put in soups, rice and more