Goya® Cilantro Cooking Base uploaded by Nia N.Goya® Cilantro Cooking Base uploaded by Sophia A.

BY GOYA #60 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Goya Recaito, a unique cilantro-based seasoning. Goya sautés cilantro, green pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil to create this rich, thick base that enhances the flavor of your beans, rice, soups and stews.

Buy on Walmart
angela p.
This is as close as you're going to get to real Sofrito in a jar but I love this for what I'm making my Puerto Rican food especially when I'm making yellow chicken and rice with beans
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
This is a perfect base to any sauce or stew! I love cilantro, but rarely cook enough during the week to buy it fresh, so this is perfect to get that cilantro flavor that tastes as fresh as if it came right from the plant!
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
I love this stuff!!!! I use it in my pork carnitas, charro beans, and soups. We are a cilantro family!! The best part is the low price, which means I can stock up!
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
This product is another must have for your kitchen. its in the ethnic isle at your food store or goya section. i found it at my local food store very reasonably priced i never find any coupons though. its a little high in sodium but its a good seasoning for all different types of recipes.
Jennifer H.
My go to base for a lot of dishes. This is the perfect addition if you're making a big pot of chili. The flavor is excellent. And it doesn't take much to spice up the flavor of many different dishes. Add it to salsa too if you want an extra cilantro kick.
Alyaa A.
This tastes great added to just about anything I love cilantro everything so j had a blast with this! Don't forget to refrigerate! I forgot to the first Time I bought it and the mold grew overnight 😿
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Growing up my mom always made Spanish rice and this is the flavor I remember as a young child. I put it in soups/rice /stews., the cilantro flavor is so refreshing !!
Keisy A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this like cooking base. Is perfect in hispanic recipes. Is perfect base to stew, soups, and rices. I always have it in my kitchen.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Great flavor! Add a dash to your rice and you will be pleasantly pleased! I do not make my Spanish rice without it.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Pretty use this stuff in rice, soup , stew , beans and to marinades. a really good base to foods i cook everyday.