BY GOYA

Pick up these Goya Chocolate Wafers to bring a touch of authentic Latino cuisine to your kitchen. They are comprised of smooth vanilla wafers with decadent chocolate creme. These wafer cookies offer a delicious treat that can be enjoyed at home or on the go. They also make a tasty addition to a variety of dessert items, particularly ice cream. These wafers are available in a wide range of other flavors. With their sweet flavor and crisp texture, they could become your next favorite snack.
Goya Chocolate Wafers:

• Vanilla wafers filled with chocolate-flavored creme
  • Authentic Latino cuisine
  • Tasty treat for family or guests
  • Delicious on their own or as a complement to another dessert item
  • Available flavors: chocolate, coconut, dulce de leche, guava, mango, pineapple, strawberry and vanilla

Warning Text: CONTAINS: WHEAT AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN MILK.

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening (Contains One Or More of The Following: Soybean Oil Or Palm Oil), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Soybean Lecithin, Chocolate Flavor (Natural and Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color), Sodium Bicarbonate As Leavening Agent. Contains Wheat and Soy. Processed In A Facility That Also Processes Milk, Tree Nuts (Cashews) and Peanut.

Sherice H.
Forestville
I never had wafers before and a co worker was passing some out one day she had chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. I tried all three and they all taste like a ball of sugar stuck between to crackers. I truly did not care for these and I don't care what flavor these things are nasty and dry.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
This is my second flavor of wafer.My first being vanilla. I really like the Goya products, they are always fresh and of very good quality.I would choose these as a sometimes snack do to the sugar content.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love these cookies, usually only $1 so really affordable and delicious. My kids love them, we always have them on hand for after-school treats. love the variety of flavors too
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
These wafers always wake me want more, and leave the good taste of chocolate in my mouth. I also like the other flavors of vanilla and strawberry!
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
I really like Goya Wafers Chocolate. they are very tasty. they have a good texture and taste. I defiantly will recommend this to my friends.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
My second favorite Goya wafers. I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Lisbeth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Me encantan las wafers, las amoooo, de pequeña siempre las comia, que buenos recuerdos. Me encantan todos los sabores.
Bitty E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely delicious! just tried them the other day and now I can not stop eating them! So good!
monica c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

I love the wafers, the amoooo's, always the little ones, who have good memories. I love all the flavors.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
These taste really good and aren't overly chocolate tasting it's really perfect for a sweet tooth craving