Goya® Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce uploaded by Elizabeta M.

BY GOYA

Chipotles in adobo are smoked and dried jalapeños rehydrated and canned in a sweet and tangy purée of tomato, vinegar, garlic, and some other spices, for a ruddy sauce that packs wicked heat but with plenty of balance and body.

Buy on Amazon
SHANNON G.
The most flavorful and delicious chipotle peppers in adobo that I've had the pleasure of cooking with. I always have a can in the pantry for our vegan burrito bowls.
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
THIS IS THE SAUCE TO REPLICATE CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILLS CHICKEN AND STEAK. simply put your meat in a pan and put this sauce on it. Break open the chipotle peppers and let it sit on the meat for 4+ hours in the fridge. Cook, cut and serve and you have identical chipotle meat
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I buy this to make chicken tostadas. I buy at Mexican stores, Jewel or Walmart. It has great flavor. Just add to your blender with a cup of chicken stock. Sautéed a Spanish onion and shredded chicken. Add your favorite topping like sour cream, letters tomato. It's really good. My family love this stuff.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
My favorite! The flavor is delicious and bold! Other brands I e tried are sow times watered down. You can use this to make salsas and also as a marinade for chicken like for Tinga. It's is amazing! I will never buy another brand.
andrenna c.
These are great in my salsa recipe. I use the sauce as well. I grew up with Goya products and I have yet to find one I don't like. I haven't tried them all. the spiciness of this is perfect.
Hannah H.
I love love love this stuff. It's perfect for all kinds of recipes. It's got the perfect amount of spice without it being super duper spicy. It's a great sauce through and through. Everyone should really try
Amanda H.
Bought these for a recipe. Honestly i was surprised by the amount of heat and flavor they had. Liked them. But a little goes a long way.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
I always use this brand when making homemade enchilada sauce. The chipotles in adobo are flavorful without being too spicy.
fazeela c.