BY GOYA

Chipotles in adobo are smoked and dried jalapeños rehydrated and canned in a sweet and tangy purée of tomato, vinegar, garlic, and some other spices, for a ruddy sauce that packs wicked heat but with plenty of balance and body.

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
THIS IS THE SAUCE TO REPLICATE CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILLS CHICKEN AND STEAK. simply put your meat in a pan and put this sauce on it. Break open the chipotle peppers and let it sit on the meat for 4+ hours in the fridge. Cook, cut and serve and you have identical chipotle meat
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I buy this to make chicken tostadas. I buy at Mexican stores, Jewel or Walmart. It has great flavor. Just add to your blender with a cup of chicken stock. Sautéed a Spanish onion and shredded chicken. Add your favorite topping like sour cream, letters tomato. It's really good. My family love this stuff.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
My favorite! The flavor is delicious and bold! Other brands I e tried are sow times watered down. You can use this to make salsas and also as a marinade for chicken like for Tinga. It's is amazing! I will never buy another brand.
andrenna c.
These are great in my salsa recipe. I use the sauce as well. I grew up with Goya products and I have yet to find one I don't like. I haven't tried them all. the spiciness of this is perfect.
Hannah H.
I love love love this stuff. It's perfect for all kinds of recipes. It's got the perfect amount of spice without it being super duper spicy. It's a great sauce through and through. Everyone should really try
Amanda H.
Bought these for a recipe. Honestly i was surprised by the amount of heat and flavor they had. Liked them. But a little goes a long way.
Becky C.
Chattanooga, TN
I always use this brand when making homemade enchilada sauce. The chipotles in adobo are flavorful without being too spicy.