Goya® Chick Peas Grabanzos Prime Premium uploaded by Assata R.Goya® Chick Peas Grabanzos Prime Premium uploaded by Lynn B.Goya® Chick Peas Grabanzos Prime Premium uploaded by Sarah J.

BY GOYA

Goya® Low Sodium Chick Peas.
Garbanzos.
choosemyplate.gov.
Prime Premium®.

Buy on Target*
Lynn B.
I didn’t think that there was a difference in garbanzo beans. Boy, was I wrong. These are much softer and have more flavor than other brands. I used them to make vegan chicken salad and tuna salad. Photo is of chicken salad with seasoning. That is why it is yellow. They are used in hummus. I will only buy this brand. I’ve already told friends about the quality of it. It is worth the few cents more than other brands.
Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve always over chickpeas and Goya is a brand that’s usually on sale in my neighborhood. I would drain and rinse the peas for a salad or heat them with salt and pepper as a side. The game changer came when I learned to use the liquid to make Aquafaba. The stuff is amazing. I was able to do a dark chocolate mousse and several pavlovas. Definitely recommend this brand!
Sarah J.
I learned something new about chick peas and decided to try it out. If you take the liquid from this van and mix it with an electric mixer it acts like egg whites. So cool!! I was able to use this as a substitute for egg whites when I made meringue cookies.
Christine C.
I drain the can and rinse the beans. Then I put them on a roasting pan and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and any other spice (sometimes garlic powder, or chili powder). Then I roast them at 375 for about 20 minutes,until they get crispy. They are a healthy and delicious snack that my whole family loves!
Ellie C.
Goya is my favorite brand for canned goods. It tastes the most fresh and is better quality compared to other brands. The chick peas taste good in almost anything I add to. I mostly add it to salads though and it makes it a much more filling meal.
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I love Goya brand!!! Their black beans and these chickpeas are my Fav!! I usually use this in my white chili. I put them in last when making my white chicken chili in the crockpot.
crystal g.
San Antonio, TX
I love chick peas they are so good i like to add them to salads , Caldos, or just to eat as a snack
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
I love the Goya brand and their Chick Peas is no exception. Perfect in all of my dishes!
Lissy C.
Esta es una de mis marcas favoritas. Además estos garbanzos acompañan súper bien a cualquier platillo que prepares. Yo los prefiero con pimienta, sal y un poco de aceite de oliva.