BY GOYA #7 in Canned Vegetables

Goya chick peas, also known as Garbanzo beans, are premium Goya chickpeas in a can. They are one of the earliest grown crops and are actually categorized as a pulse of the legume family.

• Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better ...2 Answers
  • What Are some ways to cook these?1 Answers
  • It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my cou...1 Answers
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
Chick Peas are so yummy and this brand has got to be one of my favorites. :)
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I drain & rinse these, then season & bake in oven for a healthy snack....yeah, they are good for hummus too but haven't used them yet for that!
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are very good. I put these in salads and also use them in 5 bean salad.
Karlena W.
These are pretty tasty. I use them for salad topping and hummus, but they're very versatile. They are priced very reasonably and are good to keep around the house. I recommend.
Make-up t.
new york
very good product for the price. I've been using this for years as my husband love this. he is the only person i know that can eat this every day without getting tired of it. i usually buy this by the case at costco. target and walmart usually is the same price as the local supermarkets
Emily H.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are as good as chick peas get! Great price for the can size! I made these in a soup or use as a salad topping
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
Garbanzo chickpeas are /amazing/ and versatile. Eat them with rice, with onions, on a sandwich, salted, unsalted.. they taste great no matter what and go well with many things.
nazi K.
Montreal , QC
goya chick peas garbanzos premium this chick peas delicious! I love the test of this . I will recommend this
Nicole V.
newport
I think this product is amazing and good value of money which is affordable and goes well with curry’s
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
I am a fan of all the Goya products. They are always yummy and fresh and add a great touch to meals. These are awesome to add to dishes and spice things up a bit with a new twist. They are nice and whole and don't get mushy like some brands tend to do. I recommend.
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my country that no longer reaches
brianna b.
Philadelphia , PA
What Are some ways to cook these?