BY GOYA #5 in Canned Vegetables

Goya chick peas, also known as Garbanzo beans, are premium Goya chickpeas in a can. They are one of the earliest grown crops and are actually categorized as a pulse of the legume family.

• Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better ...1 Answers
  • What Are some ways to cook these?1 Answers
  • It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my cou...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I drain & rinse these, then season & bake in oven for a healthy snack....yeah, they are good for hummus too but haven't used them yet for that!
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
Chick Peas are so yummy and this brand has got to be one of my favorites. :)
Karlena W.
These are pretty tasty. I use them for salad topping and hummus, but they're very versatile. They are priced very reasonably and are good to keep around the house. I recommend.
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are very good. I put these in salads and also use them in 5 bean salad.
Lynn B.
Wow! There is clearly a difference with this brand. They are soft and full of flavor, unlike other brands. I use it to make faux chicken salad and serve on Ezekiel Bread. I have recommended this brand to my vegetarian friends.
Tamara K.
Toronto, OK
So so convenient. Love chickpeas to add to any healthy recipe.
I use it for hummus, chickpea tacos and as a salad topping.
It is available at most grocery stores.
I recommend this brand. Always consistent
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
I always keep a couple cans of these in the cupboard. They're a handy choice to have around. They're good in salads or to make hummus, or to throw into a pot of chili or whichever dish you like ! And pretty healthy as far as I understand.
Joy A.
Harriseahead , Stoke on Trent
I use chick peas in a number of recipes including salads, curries and couscous recipes. Can’t wait to try more recipes with them.
Beth B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
My go to for Chickpeas, the flavor is always great and the quality is spot on! Consistent quality is important when you aren't processing them.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love chick peas they are really good I actually just love to eat them even quote out cooking with a little salt they taste so yummy they are very affordable and you can put these any cooking food you are making and they make the best food and taste delicious we mostly use these in a salad. And a can does not cost much very affordable
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my country that no longer reaches
brianna b.
Philadelphia , PA
What Are some ways to cook these?