BY GOYA #6 in Canned Vegetables

Goya chick peas, also known as Garbanzo beans, are premium Goya chickpeas in a can. They are one of the earliest grown crops and are actually categorized as a pulse of the legume family.

• Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better ...1 Answers
  • What Are some ways to cook these?1 Answers
  • It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my cou...1 Answers
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love chick peas they are really good I actually just love to eat them even quote out cooking with a little salt they taste so yummy they are very affordable and you can put these any cooking food you are making and they make the best food and taste delicious we mostly use these in a salad. And a can does not cost much very affordable
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
Garbanzo chickpeas are /amazing/ and versatile. Eat them with rice, with onions, on a sandwich, salted, unsalted.. they taste great no matter what and go well with many things.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
Goya canned beans are by far different from other canned beans they have good flavors cook very easily and these taste isn’t metallic and gross these beans rock !
Lynn B.
Wow! There is clearly a difference with this brand. They are soft and full of flavor, unlike other brands. I use it to make faux chicken salad and serve on Ezekiel Bread. I have recommended this brand to my vegetarian friends.
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure why the price is so high here, but I literally get this can for about $1.50. However, I love me some chick peas! Especially trying to transition into being vegan, you can do sooo many things with this. 👏🏾👏🏾
Vanessa S.
Love Goya chick peas. I use a lot of their beans in my recipes. The quality and flavors are fresh and fantastic. They are available at most supermarkets. So easy to prepare a quick healthy meal. Very satisfied
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
I am a fan of all the Goya products. They are always yummy and fresh and add a great touch to meals. These are awesome to add to dishes and spice things up a bit with a new twist. They are nice and whole and don't get mushy like some brands tend to do. I recommend.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Goya's Chick Peas are delicious and have so many uses. Blend them up with lemon juice, oil, and garlic, and you've got a dip or a spread. Throw 'em in soup. Put them in your meatloaf. Mix them in with your mashed potatoes, even. These things have a yummy, rich, almost buttery taste and are an excellent source of protein and fiber and a great addition to any diet.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
As a Puerto Rican woman, Goya is my favorite brand to cook with. Chick peas are great, versatile beans to cook with. I make beans in a red sauce to serve over rice, i mix them in my red rice, I use them in salads, make hummus and I have even roasted them with honey, cinnamon and sugar for a snack.
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Midnight munchies means I crack a can open, drain in, briefly boil it (about 2 minutes) in hot boiling salted water because I like a little crunch to my chickpeas and it's ready to go. Minus the guilt.
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my country that no longer reaches
brianna b.
Philadelphia , PA
What Are some ways to cook these?