Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Mang L.

BY GOYA #6 in Canned Vegetables

Goya chick peas, also known as Garbanzo beans, are premium Goya chickpeas in a can. They are one of the earliest grown crops and are actually categorized as a pulse of the legume family.

• Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?1 Answers
  • What Are some ways to cook these?1 Answers
  • It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my country tha...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
Not sure why the price is so high here, but I literally get this can for about $1.50. However, I love me some chick peas! Especially trying to transition into being vegan, you can do sooo many things with this. 👏🏾👏🏾
Vanessa S.
Love Goya chick peas. I use a lot of their beans in my recipes. The quality and flavors are fresh and fantastic. They are available at most supermarkets. So easy to prepare a quick healthy meal. Very satisfied
Alicia R.
Wytheville, VA
I am a fan of all the Goya products. They are always yummy and fresh and add a great touch to meals. These are awesome to add to dishes and spice things up a bit with a new twist. They are nice and whole and don't get mushy like some brands tend to do. I recommend.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Goya's Chick Peas are delicious and have so many uses. Blend them up with lemon juice, oil, and garlic, and you've got a dip or a spread. Throw 'em in soup. Put them in your meatloaf. Mix them in with your mashed potatoes, even. These things have a yummy, rich, almost buttery taste and are an excellent source of protein and fiber and a great addition to any diet.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
As a Puerto Rican woman, Goya is my favorite brand to cook with. Chick peas are great, versatile beans to cook with. I make beans in a red sauce to serve over rice, i mix them in my red rice, I use them in salads, make hummus and I have even roasted them with honey, cinnamon and sugar for a snack.
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Midnight munchies means I crack a can open, drain in, briefly boil it (about 2 minutes) in hot boiling salted water because I like a little crunch to my chickpeas and it's ready to go. Minus the guilt.
Rachel G.
These chickpeas are great, they always taste fresh, they aren't mushy or slimy like some can be. I always rinse them off before using them, but they make a wonderful addition to chili and any curry.
Zaila A.
Lorton, VA
I am a huge Goya fan and use multiple Goya products. I happen to like chick peas. I sometimes add then to salad or make as a beans side dish. So yummy. Wish my kids liked it as much as I.
Karlena W.
These are pretty tasty. I use them for salad topping and hummus, but they're very versatile. They are priced very reasonably and are good to keep around the house. I recommend.
Jordan S.
atlanta, GA
Chickpeas are my favorite bean- as a veggie i have beans all the time. try cooking drained chickpeas with taco seasoning (add a little water to make it a galze/sauce) for about 5 minutes and using that instead of meat for tacos! so good!
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my country that no longer reaches
brianna b.
Philadelphia , PA
What Are some ways to cook these?