Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium

Goya chick peas, also known as Garbanzo beans, are premium Goya chickpeas in a can. They are one of the earliest grown crops and are actually categorized as a pulse of the legume family.

Does anyone else use this brand for Latin recipes ?
What's your favorite roasted garbanzo beans/chick pea recipe? I have 2 cans of Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium that need to be used up and I haven't had much luck with roasting them because each time I try, I get half dry and crispy (the way I like them) and the other half still have a soft texture. Any recipes or tips are greatly appreciated! TIA 💜
Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?
Start your review of Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium!
How would you rate this product?
Toya L.
Elmont, NY
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Toya L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm from guyana, and this is how we eat chick peas if we aren't making cookup rice with it, Its boiled until soft then fried with scallions and seasoning , on top is mango sour which is mango boiled into a stew with pepper and salt ,I normally am always in a hurry so the canned chick peas is my favorite to go because it's already cooked so it makes work easier for me.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium Goya Foods, Inc. is an American producer of a brand of foods sold in the United States and many Hispanic countries. It has facilities in different parts of the United States, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and Spain.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Eva L.
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: Target
Ok I love this so much it’s literally the healthiest snack u can have and on top of everything I make home made humus from this, real easy, olive oil, cumin, lemon, salt pepper and tahini blend it up and that’s it!!!!ive been buying this forever it’s healthy and delicious so why not ? And FYI home made hummus is waaay better then store bought try it yourself it’s so easy guys!!
Hart L.
I use these garbanzo beans for making hummus. They are already cooked and I like that they save me some time.
Asharie E.
Atlanta
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Asharie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so easy to use with my meals . Awesome taste and is very delicious with any meat it’s made with.
Kelly P.
Lancaster, PA
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Kelly P.
I usually get dry chickpeas but when I need them ready fast I grab a can or two of Goya Garbanzo beans! Great for any recipe!
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Dakotah E.
Goya® Chick Peas Garbanzos Premium uploaded by Dakotah E.
I’m a big fan of chickpeas in a can, as making them from scratch never seems worth it. These are really good, and a great addition to “bowls” I make. My no-recipe recipe for lemony herbed fried Goya chickpeas is the bomb ;)
Jessica S.
Rock Spring, GA
This is my favorite brand of chick peas. I use them in all finds of meals. They are very healthy for you so I add them to salads, roast them for a snack, or make hummus. They are very cheap. I do prefer to soak dried beans but when in a hurry these are the best.
Emalie M.
Jefferson City, TN
This brand tastes great, and they do not use animal fats in any of their beans. Great for vegetarians!
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
These are good! We like to make greek salads and will pop these into our salad. Good value and easy to add to a dish when you’re pressed for time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle M.
il y a un an
Helen S. il y a 7 mois
another vote for hummus. I rinse them before I use them: the liquid can give a bit of an off taste IMHO