GOYA Chick Peas Garbanzos - 29oz

by Goya

Goya® Low Sodium Chick Peas.
Garbanzos.
Dairy.
Fruits.
Grains.
Vegetables.
Protein.
choosemyplate.gov.
Prime Premium®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GOYA Chick Peas Garbanzos - 29oz!
How would you rate this product?
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
GOYA Chick Peas Garbanzos - 29oz uploaded by Yessica N.
I like chickpeas. They are a source of vegetable protein. Its high fiber content helps fight constipation, reduce the possibility of intestinal diseases and satisfy the appetite. They lower bad cholesterol and protect against cardiovascular diseases. And you can do whatever you want with it, salda, I like it with cod, it's super delicious.
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
GOYA Chick Peas Garbanzos - 29oz uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My household loves chickpeas and these are a great option to try. They turn out delicious in every recipe and they’re inexpensive. I love the nutrition they bring and it’s always a welcomed addition to any meal. I would recommend!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Goya is my go to for canned beans! I make a garbonzo dish, and I know that this recipe will have a nice flavor and texture when using their brand!
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Goya has been a trusted affordable brand. I love these Goya Chick Peas. They're nutritional and very easy to make.
Martha D.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:goya-chick-peas-garbanzos---29oz] I love these because these make my yellow rice with Garbanzos absolutely #delicious. What is a nice steak with onions without a great yellow rice dish on the side?. It's definitely a meal tha lends itself to affordability and a great dish to bring good vibes and family around the table gathered up again for nothing but good times!!. I challenge you to try a #Puertoricanstyledish please follow me on Instagram for more delicious recipes @Boxycharm_slayed. I hope you enjoy this review and cooking for your loved one's as much as I do!!!
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
the best beans on the market good taste freshness and texture. for any meal or salads.
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Los garbanzos Goya también son buenos , a mi hija de 7 años les encantan ! Los hago mayormente como ensalada 💖
Nadia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m Lebanese so I’ve always used chickpeas in a lot of dishes especially hummus. I loveee chickpeas and I like that you can get a large can as well. I like to peel the skin and throw them in the air fryer with some olive oil and salt !
Cara W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ve been adding these to soups lately to add more density, end it really does help fill you up. They do not have much flavor and can be easily disguised. I’ve found some pretty creative recipes with them and they are pretty affordable.
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
Me gusta usarlos por que me ayudan a ahorrar tiempo en la cosina, generalmente los lavo bien y tiro el agua, por eso de que los enlatados traen mucho sodio y siento que ayuda. Son deliciosos y bandos, están bien en caso de que quieras ahorrar el proceso de cosinar y ablandar.

Looking for your answer?