Goya Chick Peas

Goya Chick Peas: Big and nutty Kosher Easy open see more...

• Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?1 Answers
  • What Are some ways to cook these?1 Answers
  • It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my country tha...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shuraifa F.
Shuraifa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Midnight munchies means I crack a can open, drain in, briefly boil it (about 2 minutes) in hot boiling salted water because I like a little crunch to my chickpeas and it's ready to go. Minus the guilt.
Kris W.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
Foodie Expert
I love chick peas. They've been one of my favorites since I was a kid. I try to buy this brand whenever possible, as the quality is good and consistent.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy chick peas. especially cooking them myself, but when I don't feel like waiting I just get one of these and I'm ready to go, these are very tasty.
Katrena g.
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
Chick Peas are so yummy and this brand has got to be one of my favorites. :)
Sally C.
Sally C.
Austin, TX
I love making white rice with some chickpeas and kidney beans thrown into the mix
Zaila A.
Zaila A.
Lorton, VA
I am a huge Goya fan and use multiple Goya products. I happen to like chick peas. I sometimes add then to salad or make as a beans side dish. So yummy. Wish my kids liked it as much as I.
Julie  P.
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Foodie Expert
These are very good. I put these in salads and also use them in 5 bean salad.
Maria a.
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Foodie Expert
If its GOYA you know it has to be good lol . Great brand for food .!!! Love it and very afforatable . They have different varieties
Gina L.
Gina L.
Foodie Expert
I love chick peas these ones are really great. Very simple you get what you want and I love to use them for making vegan baked goods or just simply adding them to salads
kia h.
kia h.
Copiague, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these. You can put them in a salad or cook them with your vegetables. In my family we cook them with curry chicken.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Greenwood, IN
Goya chick peas are my favorite. Has anyone had a better kind?
brianna b.
brianna b.
Philadelphia , PA
What Are some ways to cook these?
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
It is a good product? I would like to try, here in my country that no longer reaches