Goya Capers, 3.25-Ounce Units (Pack of 24) uploaded by Sisto A.

BY GOYA

Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
I just started getting into these. They have this great tangy salty flavor that is amazing in chicken piccata. I throw a whole bunch in there since I love them so much now. Surprisingly my hubby also was a fan which is huge because he's not too into green veggies.
Katherine G.
Evans, GA
We recently used these capers in a recipe at home and not only do they taste great, but they are a great value as well. Definitely will purchase again when a recipe calls for them!
Heather P.
Fair Oaks, CA
These aren't my favorite capers...they are pretty good though. I really like the taste of capers...which is weird to some people. These are really good in salads.
Jennifer H.
Very tasty product. They're good in many dishes but tuna salad with capers is by far my favorite use for these.
Teresa K.
Jacksonville, FL
I like the price of these capers. I have used them to make chicken piccata! I have not used any other brands to compare them to but I wouldn't imagine there would be any difference. They are amazingly savory and salty.