BY GOYA #6 in Rice

Yamilleth R.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Actualmente uso este arroz y de verdad me gusta es el mejor de aquí sabe Rico y queda sueve y no apesta hay algunos arroz que dan mal olor no sé por qué y ese por lo menos no es así ... así que si lo ven no duden
Martha C.
Martha C.
This is the same that my grandma used back in 1982 and I am using today it's for a reason that I keep tradition. I am sure you can use others but I learn from Her
maria r.
maria r.
Foodie Expert
I love this type of rice... it's so delicious and easy to cook.. I buy it at the supermarket
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
Elgin, SC
Foodie Expert
As a Latina, Puerto Rican to be more specific...I cannot live without arroz Canilla. So easy to prepare... 1 cup of rice, add 1 1/2 cup of liquid, salt to taste and 2 tablespoons of oil (Mazola). Add all the ingredients into a pot, bring to a boil, when the water is almost gone, lower the temperature and cover for like 20 minutes and you will have the best rice ever!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Foodie Expert
Goya is always such a great go to. This is probably one of my favorite. Unfortunately, it isn't as healthy as I would like. I usually stick to brown rice but when I go for different recipes this is definitely one of my fav.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Este arroz es excelente, se granea muy bien y lo puedes conseguir en cualquier supermercado, su precio anda entre los 7.99 hasta 14.99 depende del tamaño y el lugar donde lo compres ya que hay lugares que venden más económicos que otros.
America R.
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My family has been using this rice for years. Since before I was even born. It doesn't really depend on the rice it depends on how the person prepares it on my opinion. Boxed rice that you make in the microwave is a big no no though.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Foodie Expert
Best rice. Nice an clean. Easy to cook and affordable. Is super tasty. The grains are nice and big. You could make it in all different types.
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
Favorite real rice easy to cook yummy n affordable many cooks out of the small bag clean rice
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
I love Goya products and rice is just so good. I like my rice al dente not like a pudding! So Goya makes it possible for me!