BY GOYA #21 in Hot Sauce

The Best Prices On Goya Botanita Snack Hot Sauce With Lime Juice 33.8 oz Guaranteed. Buy Goya Botanita Snack Hot Sauce With Lime Juice 33.8 oz Online Today. Goya Botanita Snack Hot Sauce With Lime Juice 33.8 oz In Stock And Ready To Ship Today. Place...

• I have something almost exactly like this product...what do You use...1 Answers
  • Wich one is better this or valentina sauce? 6 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
I love Goya products and I love hot sauce but this taste really good on your food and works awesome
The Blog By Taina ..
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
I really like all the Goya products. This sauce is really good, try it out on some ceviche.
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Foodie Expert
Me encanta esta salsa y mas si tiene una fucuion de limon la hace perfecta la recomiendo
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Foodie Expert
This botanita hot sauce definitely makes me be closer to my country. I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Foodie Expert
Omg!! this stuff is good best of both worlds hot sauce and lime together! delicious.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good! Who doesn't enjoy some hot sauce with lime infused??
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
We love this. we cut up apples, cucumber, watermelon or any fruit and add this too it and it taste delicious
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Goya is great can put on anything you like. its not too spicy at all. Recommend.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love everything from this brand, Goya reminds me my country, it's so Hispanic, this salsa it's perfect for the chips, peanuts, micheladas, I really love it! The lime flavor is really good!
Foodie Expert
Wich one is better this or valentina sauce?
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I have something almost exactly like this product...what do You use this for?