BY GOYA #53 in Hot Sauce

Goya Botanita Snack Hot Sauce with Lime Juice:

• No trans fat
  • No cholesterol
  • Authentic Latino cuisine

Ingredients: Water, Salt, Guajillo Peppers, Arbol Peppers. Modified Cornstarch, Acetic Acid, Spices, Lemon Flavor, 0.1% Sodium Benzoate As A Preservative, Xanthan Gum and FD&C Yellow #6.

• I have something almost exactly like this product...what ...1 Answers
  • Wich one is better this or valentina sauce? 6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I love this Goya. It’s a stable in our house. It taste real good with mangonadas. Can be bought most local stores. I bought mines at Walmart. Price is really good. I think about $2. Always buy these.
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is the best! I use this for a lot of my marinating for Mexican food. As in carne asada, chicken, and pork. It has a zesty lime flavor and it is so great for meats. I totally recommend this to other people.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love everything from this brand, Goya reminds me my country, it's so Hispanic, this salsa it's perfect for the chips, peanuts, micheladas, I really love it! The lime flavor is really good!
Lili E.
Dallas
This botanita hot sauce definitely makes me be closer to my country. I love Goya! Everything is so perfect, so Latino, and so amazing. So much flavor! You gotta try this!
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
We love this. we cut up apples, cucumber, watermelon or any fruit and add this too it and it taste delicious
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, TN
I love Goya products and I love hot sauce but this taste really good on your food and works awesome
I really like all the Goya products. This sauce is really good, try it out on some ceviche.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Me encanta esta salsa y mas si tiene una fucuion de limon la hace perfecta la recomiendo
Anayely A.
Omg!! this stuff is good best of both worlds hot sauce and lime together! delicious.
Anayely A.
Wich one is better this or valentina sauce?
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I have something almost exactly like this product...what do You use this for?