Goya® Blackeye Peas uploaded by Tysheema M.Goya® Blackeye Peas uploaded by Neyllen P.

BY GOYA #1 in Dried Peas

Goya Blackeye Peas contain just the flavor needed to help bring authentic southern cuisine to the kitchen. They are number one grade and each package contains 16 oz of these delicious beans so have enough to serve the family. These black eye beans are easy to clean and prepare a delicious side dish to complement any meat that is on the table. Each serving of this tasty product contains only 90 calories, so enjoy them free from guilt. They also contain fiber, calcium, iron and protein, which are necessary nutrients for a well-balanced diet. Add them to beef, chicken, steak, fish and many other main courses as a complementary side dish that is filling as well as delicious.
Goya Blackeye Peas:

• No. 1 grade
  • Goya brings authentic Latino cuisine to your kitchen with frijoles caritas

Warning Text: May contain soybean and wheat.

Ingredients: Blackeye Peas.

Assata R.
You know how you learned to soak beans before cooking them? Yea… don’t do that. This peas taste SOOOOOO much better cooked from dry. I rinsed them, threw them into the crock pot with 4 cups of water, vegetable bouillon cubes, 1/2 small chopped onion, and 1 garlic cloves thinly sliced. 3 hrs later, I had a perfect side dish.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I grew up seeing my mom using Goya products and seeing the Goya commercials on Spanish channels. The dried beans are great if you want to make a bug batch of beans . They do take time and patience to prepare but it is worth the wait. It is also inexpensive as well.
Neyllen P.
My family love it when I cook and I love to see who eat well and what better way than that. I am fortunate that my children like to eat almost everything I prepared with the bacon and is divine

A mi familia les encanta cuando cocino esto y a mí me encanta ver que se alimentan bien y que mejor forma que así. tengo la fortuna de que a mis hijos les gusta comer casi todo yo las preparo con tocineta y queda divinas
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Goya brand is good I love black eyed peas I crave them at least once a month & will cook a pot with smoked turkey with my pot of jasmine rice & yum this brand I didn't see a lot of pebbles like you sometimes do in dried beans which is great just wonderful edible black eyed peas ready to be soaked & cooked
Raquel  W.
Every African American family has to include black eyed peas in all family dinners and when they come up I am always looking towards this brand to make my dishes come alive!
Kathy F.
Kissimmee, FL
I made these for New Years, its kind of a tradition, it was awesome, and since my husband is Hispanic, I use many, many Goya products, and love them all!
Nikol D.
Palmetto, FL
Not only is it inexpensive, it's easy to cook. I also soak them in a wet paper towel for 2 weeks and use them as seedlings to grow my own peas.
Mi Nhong X.
My family eats this once or twice a year. we just soak them in water for a couple of hours and then stir fry it or steam it. it taste good.
Heather C.
Tampa, FL
These beans are the bomb. We always incorporate beans into our meals to make sure we are getting enough protein. Always buy Goya!
SALLY M.
Great brand never had any issues always sealed up and fresh. Highly recommended makes some great recipes.
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
I can never think of easy and quick meals for this, any suggestions?