Goya® Black Beans Premium

by Goya

These Goya Black Beans offer a nutritious addition to a variety of meals. Use them as a side dish or as an ingredient. These Goya canned beans provide a rich texture and look appealing in any dish or on their own.

¿Cual es la mejor receta para estos frijoles ? Yo solo les coloco cebolla y ajo ?
Anyone have a good recipe for black bean soup?
Do you have a dish that has to have Goya Black Beans? Mine would be any type of salad or soup! I love black beans.
Start your review of Goya® Black Beans Premium!
How would you rate this product?
Reasonably priced and very tasty. These are my go to for black beans. I use them in chilli or whatever else that requires beans and I'm not disappointed. I usually just use them all in one go or save some for the next day, after a few days in the fridge it starts to spoil.
Laurel, MD
Purchased at: Costco
This is the only brand of beans we buy. I've tried a few others and the taste just doesnt compare. They're a good value for the price point. No need to make it better. I definitely buy this on a regular basis and in bulk. Would recommend to anyone wanting to buy.
Anderson, SC
Purchased at: Publix
Goya is the brand I got to for canned beans, especially black beans. They are so rich in flavor. Perfectly cooked, never mushy. I use these a lot in different Mexican dishes and salad recipes. They rinse very well not turning my dishes black.
I love these beans. They dont have a lot of junk on them like some black beans. I open the easy top can, rinse them and use. If I'm not making my own beans these are my go to. I always have 4 extras in the pantry.
I buy these all the time and have to always have them stocked in my kitchen. They are a staple for me. They are always at my local target or grocery store and they always seem to be on sale! They are so cheap and so versatile. I use these to cook so many different meals, like burrito bowls, quesadillas, dip, or just as a side dish. They are easy to cook and they taste great. Some of the best black beans you can buy at the supermarket.
Harrisburg , PA
These are a staple in my house. We use them for so many dishes, or just heat them and eat plain. Great over white rice or in tacos or burritos. The price is very affordable. I would recommend any Goya product to a consumer. Great brand to use.
I love goya products, these beans I use for salads and for meats, the grains are very tender and they have very good flavor, other brands add a lot of salt to this type of product, but goya knows how to highlight the qualities in the product.
Schenectady
Great source of protein and fiber. Low in fat and calories. Delicious and so easy to incorporate into many recipes. I prefer the low sodium option because it is much healthier. My fav recent recipe is crockpot black bean fajitas. Easy, delicious, vegan.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These beans are a must have! I always keep these cans in my pantry. They’re a great source of protein and fiber and the recipe possibilities are endless. Super affordable and delicious too!
Hemet , CA
I’ve been on a black bean kick for a few months now and tried a few different brands. So far Goya® Black Beans Premium have been my favorite. They are seasoned so well and cook perfectly. I will definitely be purchasing this brand in the future.