BY GOYA

These Goya Black Beans offer a nutritious addition to a variety of meals. Use them as a side dish or as an ingredient. These Goya canned beans provide a rich texture and look appealing in any dish or on their own.

Liz D.
I’ve been on a black bean kick for a few months now and tried a few different brands. So far Goya® Black Beans Premium have been my favorite. They are seasoned so well and cook perfectly. I will definitely be purchasing this brand in the future.
Alana S.
I buy these all the time and have to always have them stocked in my kitchen. They are a staple for me. They are always at my local target or grocery store and they always seem to be on sale! They are so cheap and so versatile. I use these to cook so many different meals, like burrito bowls, quesadillas, dip, or just as a side dish. They are easy to cook and they taste great. Some of the best black beans you can buy at the supermarket.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
I love black beans and eat them weekly for dinner and lunches. I am  a vegetarian so i am always on the lookout for protein substitutes and black beans have such a high amount of protein in them and taste Delicious. They only cost 97 cents a can!  super cheap and they are sold at every grocery store.
Rachel L.
My favorite canned bean that my family has tried so far. They don’t have any added sugars or anything like that, just the beans! They have good flavor and don’t have the grimy preservative likeness that some other brands have.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Love using this to cook when I don't have time to cook fresh beans. It works and tastes great. Not as good as fresh ones, but I still like it. It's easy and fast.
Tamisa U.
Jersey city, NJ
Take it from a true Brazilian, these are the real deal! so delicious !!! best part is you don't need to soak them, they're ready to go, perfect for camping!!!
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta hacer moros con ellas o así sea para guisarlas quedan ummm riquísimas, la recomiendo para esas chicas que andan rápido y no tienen mucho tiempo para hacer muchas cosas o ablandar habichuelas, estas ya vienen pre cocidas, que esperas? Ve por ellas si corres con suertes las encuentras en especial en el supermercado más cerca de tu casa.
Eleni P.
When it comes to beans, GOYA is the way to go. They have great flavor and great texture. They're not chewey or mushy. They taste super fresh. Wouldn't even guess that they're canned. They're lightly salted but it's not overpowering at all, it's just the right amount. So you can still flavor them with whatever other flavors you'd like to add to them.
Annie H.
We use these beans like every week. It's a latin staple in our home. I use these with rice and beans, when I make a moro, or when I make black bean dip. SO much easier then making them from scratch like my grandmother. These are quick, easy, and yummy to flavor and add to your dishes.
Edith R.
Lynwood, CA
Goya black beans are delicious and so good for you. I have tons of recipes utilizing Goya black beans. From soups to salads, they make a complete meal. You must have 2-3 cans in your pantry at all times. For a simple salad, mixed chopped red onions, celery, cucumber, radishes, cilantro and jalapeno pepper. Make a simple dressing with lemon juice, olive or avocado oil, minced garlic, a bit yellow mustard and a tablespoon of parmesan cheese. Add a grilled chicken breast or a fillet of fish and you have a complete meal.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Do you have a dish that has to have Goya Black Beans? Mine would be any type of salad or soup! I love black beans.
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone have a good recipe for black bean soup?