Goya® Black Beans Premium

by Goya

These Goya Black Beans offer a nutritious addition to a variety of meals. Use them as a side dish or as an ingredient. These Goya canned beans provide a rich texture and look appealing in any dish or on their own.

¿Cual es la mejor receta para estos frijoles ? Yo solo les coloco cebolla y ajo ?
Anyone have a good recipe for black bean soup?
Do you have a dish that has to have Goya Black Beans? Mine would be any type of salad or soup! I love black beans.
Start your review of Goya® Black Beans Premium!
How would you rate this product?
Lellianne C.
My go-to easily found brand of canned black beans. It is affordable and great quality. I buy this when I make rice and beans. I just heat it up in a sauce pan on stove top with a bit of spices and it’s good to go! I think of Goya when I think of canned beans.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Goya® Black Beans Premium uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Continuing with my favorite Goya products. I love these beans. They have a good taste and great price.Goya® Black Beans Premium
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Very good quality Black Beans. Were cooked to perfection so they had a nice texture and taste which made them a satisfying and comforting addition to any dish or even on their own.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,275 reviews
These black beans are versatile in many recipes and quality is always consistent. They are a staple in our pantry.
China B.
New York
Goya® Black Beans Premium uploaded by China B.
My go to for dinner! The best of the bestGoya® Black Beans Premium add these to your dinner as a side with some rice and I promise you will be satisfied!
Naïma P.
Dothan, AL
Goya® Black Beans Premium uploaded by Naïma P.
These are hands down my favorite brand to use for black beans! Honestly, I try not to sway too far from using Goya’s brand because I love them that much lol. They’re really easy to prepare because you’re basically just heating them up (and seasoning according to your taste buds, if need be).
Cuadra C.
Goya® Black Beans Premium uploaded by Cuadra C.
It is never lacking in my kitchen, children love the variety of praduct and quick goya products to prepare
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Goya black beans I use for so many things! When I make soups, salads, nachos, etc this is my go to brand! They're even great with some rice as a side dish!
Bina S.
Brooklyn
Goya® Black Beans Premium uploaded by Bina S.
This is a staple in my home. We have taco nights and simply just with rice sometimes. It’s delicious with garlic and cilantro.Goya® Black Beans Premium [product:goya-coriander-&-annatto-seasoning-352-oz]
lori C.
Ft Worth, TX
I love the got a black beans they are really good and healthy if you are trying to lose weight or just eat bettet