BY GOYA

Eating healthfully never tasted so good. Goya is proud to announce that our great signature Black Beans now have a flavorful low-sodium option! With up to two thirds less sodium than our standard Blue Label line, you and your family have even more healthful alternatives.

Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I love the GOYA brand in general, and these black beans are on point!! They have great flavor and they definitely don't taste like the price (cheap.) Awesome side dish.
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
These beans are very healthy and nutritious but I prefer pinto beans than these. If you are going to be cooking any dish with these you will need to add a lot of flavor and spices.
Amy M.
I don't but black beans often but I use them for one specific dish I cook and when I do I get his brand normally and they have always been good for me. No complaints
Chelsea B.
New Braunfels, TX
We make a lot of dishes at home that require black beans, either inside the recipe or as a side item. This isn't the only brand of black beans I use, but they taste great!
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I love these beans - the regular beans have SO much sodium. It's nice to be able to enjoy these beans without all the sodium and without compromising flavor.
Monica K.
I used to make black beans in the pressure cooker after having soaked them over night, but I'm over that now. These are much quicker and just as delish!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love these. The regular can of beans has so much sodium it overpowers the meal. Love that they have an alternative that is just as yummy if not yummier.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
Love goya, love black beans so goya black beans are perfect tion!! So yummy. Black beans are so versatile they are the perfect addition to any meal
Carmen D.
I don't usually eat canned beans but these are good! When I'm to busy to cook them myself these come in hand. They're really good with some rice.
Catheryn C.
Bought black beans in bulk at Costco before I went to school. They are a great, delicious way to add protein to a meal. I love them!