BY GOYA

Eating healthfully never tasted so good. Goya is proud to announce that our great signature Black Beans now have a flavorful low-sodium option! With up to two thirds less sodium than our standard Blue Label line, you and your family have even more healthful alternatives.

Brooke M.
High blood pressure makes me watch my sodium intake. I love when can brands have low-sodium options! I use these in my taco soups and chicken chilis and they are fantastic.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I love these black beans, especially the lower-sodium kind! Great for making beans and rice or bean burritos. And we buy them in 6-packs at Costco for cheap (though that's not the low-sodium kind, just the regular kind). Wegman's often has these on sale, too.
Jennifer N.
Murfreesboro, TN
These beans are fast and easy to use. I like to Sautee them in with onions and a little garlic to give them a good taste. I usually use these beans as a side and saves you cooking time!
Nikki  N.
These are great for many reasons, they are low in sodium, have a great firm texture, and a mild taste. I use them in soups, tacos, salads, or sorinke some feta cheese over them!
Carolina G.
This is definitely something I keep in my pantry! Very easy to make. Usually just sauté chopped garlic in a sauce pan then throw in the beans & boom! Deliciousness right away!
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I really love these beans in everything, from salads to my burritos and just as a side dish by it's self. It has great flavor and they are not too mushy they are just right.
Kelly B.
Cary, NC
In my opinion,these are the best black beans by far. This brand is reasonably priced and the taste is great. I use these in many recipes as is..or mash them up for a tostada
Jean T.
I always have 2 or 3 cans of these in my house. they are suspended in the water in which the beans were boiled therefore is a very natural taste and you can season it as per your preferences its not sweet nor salty. its just natural
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
Being from the southwest, black beans are a staple for many of my favorite recipes and Goya is a trusted brand. They have an easy open top and are very affordably priced.
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
I love the GOYA brand in general, and these black beans are on point!! They have great flavor and they definitely don't taste like the price (cheap.) Awesome side dish.