Goya® Black Beans Low Sodium Prime Premium

by Goya

Eating healthfully never tasted so good. Goya is proud to announce that our great signature Black Beans now have a flavorful low-sodium option! With up to two thirds less sodium than our standard Blue Label line, you and your family have even more healthful alternatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya® Black Beans Low Sodium Prime Premium!
How would you rate this product?
Shelly R.
E Brunswick, NJ
Goya® Black Beans Low Sodium Prime Premium uploaded by Shelly R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely a healthy way to increase your protein intake. These beans are delicious! Just fry them in a pan and add some seasoning, and their good to go! One can is super cheap and serves 3 people. There are so many ways to eat these beans. Goya is the best!
Natalochka M.
Goya® Black Beans Low Sodium Prime Premium uploaded by Natalochka M.
I never thought I can have beans because prior to this day I always had bad digestion problem. Today I started to love them.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
I use black beans for so many things. We like them as side, on our nachos, to bulk up soups. Goya does black beans so well.
Iraida V.
Newark, NJ
Goya® Black Beans Low Sodium Prime Premium uploaded by Iraida V.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
To make moro (rice and beans mixed) we like to used goya beans, they are really good, tastes good and give a nice. color to the rice
Sarah C.
Dayton , OH
Goya® Black Beans Low Sodium Prime Premium uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I don’t know why but these really are the best black beans! And I love that they’re low sodium!
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
I love these black beans! For being canned, they are really good. I prefer these over refried sometimes and like to use them in my morning tacos I make. I like that they are low sodium as well. Definitely recommend!
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the most low carb bean I can find with trying to remain on a low carb diet. They are loaded with protein and Goya product I can always find so much cheaper than any other brand. I highly recommend!
SkynCara L.
So happy to have found the low sodium option! The taste is excellent! I only use Goya brand beans. They are great for burrito bowls and making bean dip.
Trish S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Despite being low sodium, these still have great taste and you won’t miss the salt. Great for soups or chili. These are my go-to when cooking. And really affordable !

Looking for your answer?