BY GOYA

Eating healthfully never tasted so good. Goya is proud to announce that our great signature Black Beans now have a flavorful low-sodium option! With up to two thirds less sodium than our standard Blue Label line, you and your family have even more healthful alternatives.

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love black beans! I don't love them when they're playing and don't have any seasoning or flavor to them, but these ones come seasoned and they are delicious. My whole family Love's them most of the time I just do beans and rice with grilled chicken and salad, but sometimes if I'm feeling creative I will do something like melt cheese on top of chicken and then add the black beans and some other ingredients or you can butterfly the chicken and put all of that stuff inside. They are healthy, they are low in calories high in fiber and delicious!
Zoe V.
Absolutely the only can of black beans that I will ever eat. Been eating it all my life - born and raised on Goya, and I will never stop buying them. Beans with quality and relatively inexpensive. Definitely recommend over other bean brands (like Bush's).
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so good. I typically prefer the 10.5 OZ can because I am cooking for myself and it makes it less stuff I have to freeze. I have them with everything, tacos, chicken, meats. I'm hispanic so you know we buy a ton of beans at a time.
Ashley M.
I accidentally bought the low sodium black beans over the regular black beans one day...I absolutely love beans and black beans are my favorite, but I was not impressed with the low sodium version. They just don't have the flavor the regular beans. I could not add enough other flavor enhancers to make the beans flavorful. If you need to stick to a low sodium diet you might be able to get used to the flavor.
Rocio G.
I always use black beans for making a bean salad. One day i went to the store and didn't find the brand i usually buy, but there was this brand and i decided to give it a chance. It has a great taste and i would recommend it to people interested in buying black canned beans.
Holly R.
OH
I love these black beans! I usually make a homemade version of Chipotle and they are wonderful in the mix! I cook them with onion, cumin, and chili powder with a little salt and pepper. They taste exactly like Chipotle beans but better and healthier for you.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach , HI
My favorite brand of black beans! I stock up when there is a good sale at my local store. It's so easy to heat up as a side dish, just put them in a pot and heat it up for a couple minutes. They also taste good on a taco salad or in taco soup
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I love to add these black beans to burritos, salads and omelets. They add healthy protein to many dishes and they are a steal at under a dollar per can. Goya is a great brand for ethnic foods.
Lindsay Y.
The beans are delicious as soon as you can get the can open! I bought a can that had a pop tab on it and the tab broke off before I even got the can open. The product itself is very appealing with mexican food!
curly s.
I am always impressed with Goya products. Premium black beans are one of my favorites, I use them in many recipes. My favorite is a black bean salad with veggies and a balsamic & lime dressing, delicious!