GroceryProduceFruits & VegetablesGoya
Black Beans - Frijoles Negros 155 Oz Pack of 8

Goya Black Beans - Frijoles Negros 15.5 Oz Pack of 8

Rich and elegant... for classic black bean soup, refried beans, rice &- beans and more.

Delicious Black Beans - ready to eat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goya Black Beans - Frijoles Negros 15.5 Oz Pack of 8!
Gladis F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My whole family loveeee GOYA products; in my kitchen there’s always a can of goya beans easy to prepare and it just taste amazing 😊
Melissa  S.
Mineral Wells, TX
I LOVE Goya black beans!! So creamy and delicious!!! Eaten alone, with Mexican food, or my favorite-I just put them in my salad!!! Yum!!
Nicole C.
Covington, WA
yummy black beans. i like to use these when making foods like nachos, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, bowls, taco salad, ect. goes well with any mexican food dish and are super easy to crack out of the can and into your meal. would definitely buy again.
Vicky  L.
San Antonio, TX
I like to keep Goya products in my kitchen, esspecially Goya Black Beans - Frijoles Negros 15.5 Oz Pack of 8. It save money with bundled of 8. Beans need to be soaked and pressured cook or stew. When I dont have time, I just open a can Goya® Black Beans Premium. I use it for my sticky rice, sweet dessert that my sister love, or in rice stew with beef.
Lynda  T.
Flomaton, AL
I love these for when I don't have time to make dried beans, which is available as well. The flavor is great. The only thing I have to say is it is important for me to rinse these as they have a strong canned flavor if not. I I keep these on hand for making my taco soup or nachos.
MONICA G.
Deltona, FL
These are great beans! Some other brands are a little hard or a little chalky, but I find that Goya black beans are perfect so around. There's no "bean mush" stuck in the bottom of the can. There's no excess liquid - it's exactly right for my son's favorite dinner!
Jenny O.
These black beans are the Cadillac of black beans. I can honestly eat these straight out of the can or heated up or mashed.
Jordan S.
Brooksville, FL
You can get these at a great affordable price. Easy to make and healthy. Add them to your yellow rice or drain and add to a soup
Richard V.
Tewksbury, MA
Love using this for my side of black beans on tacos. Very convenient and easy to cook with, can be heated up as is but I prefer to add my spices.
Diane F.
Puyallup, WA
When I don't feel like cooking all day. Goya to the rescue. I can saute a little garlic, onion and green pepper and these beans are perfect. No hassle, no fuss, no time. Enjoy. As a single person this is very cost effective even though a bag of beans is cheap because I'm not cooking all day!

Looking for your answer?