Goya Black Beans uploaded by Lidia R.Goya Black Beans uploaded by Yoly O.

Goya Black Beans

Goya Black Beans: Rich and elegant Kosher see more...

Eleni P.
Eleni P.
Foodie Expert
When it comes to beans, GOYA is the way to go. They have great flavor and great texture. They're not chewey or mushy. They taste super fresh. Wouldn't even guess that they're canned. They're lightly salted but it's not overpowering at all, it's just the right amount. So you can still flavor them with whatever other flavors you'd like to add to them.
Annie H.
Annie H.
We use these beans like every week. It's a latin staple in our home. I use these with rice and beans, when I make a moro, or when I make black bean dip. SO much easier then making them from scratch like my grandmother. These are quick, easy, and yummy to flavor and add to your dishes.
Kariny R.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
Love using this to cook when I don't have time to cook fresh beans. It works and tastes great. Not as good as fresh ones, but I still like it. It's easy and fast.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
These are the classic beans to use when you don't want to make them from scratch. Just make a sofrito and throw these babies in and you're good to go.
Mirna D.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
These are my favorite canned beans. These are the only ones I cook at home and my family loves them. They are a good price and delicious.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Me encanta hacer moros con ellas o así sea para guisarlas quedan ummm riquísimas, la recomiendo para esas chicas que andan rápido y no tienen mucho tiempo para hacer muchas cosas o ablandar habichuelas, estas ya vienen pre cocidas, que esperas? Ve por ellas si corres con suertes las encuentras en especial en el supermercado más cerca de tu casa.
Maria C.
Maria C.
This brand has always one we've used in my family. From having beans as a side in a meal to making a good pot of chili its always a go to in my house.
Urvashi B.
Urvashi B.
I use these all the time in burritos and taco salads. There is always at least one can in my pantry.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I always purchase these beans when I'm at the grocery store. I actually have about 3-4 cans in my pantry right now because you can never have too many cans of Goya Black Beans. You can put them on everything! On salads, in soups, in burritos, on top of rice. I love that they're good for you and that they're inexpensive!
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Best beans I've used by far! I love them so easy just open the can and bamm! Love all the different kinds of beans they have also, very inexpensive and so soft and the flavor is right on!
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Do you have a dish that has to have Goya Black Beans? Mine would be any type of salad or soup! I love black beans.
Sohmer M.
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone have a good recipe for black bean soup?