Goya Black Beans uploaded by Yoly O.Goya Black Beans uploaded by Lidia R.Goya Black Beans uploaded by Noe S.

Goya Black Beans

Goya Black Beans: Rich and elegant Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eleni P.
Foodie Expert
When it comes to beans, GOYA is the way to go. They have great flavor and great texture. They're not chewey or mushy. They taste super fresh. Wouldn't even guess that they're canned. They're lightly salted but it's not overpowering at all, it's just the right amount. So you can still flavor them with whatever other flavors you'd like to add to them.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
Love using this to cook when I don't have time to cook fresh beans. It works and tastes great. Not as good as fresh ones, but I still like it. It's easy and fast.
Mirna D.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
These are my favorite canned beans. These are the only ones I cook at home and my family loves them. They are a good price and delicious.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Me encanta hacer moros con ellas o así sea para guisarlas quedan ummm riquísimas, la recomiendo para esas chicas que andan rápido y no tienen mucho tiempo para hacer muchas cosas o ablandar habichuelas, estas ya vienen pre cocidas, que esperas? Ve por ellas si corres con suertes las encuentras en especial en el supermercado más cerca de tu casa.
Annie H.
We use these beans like every week. It's a latin staple in our home. I use these with rice and beans, when I make a moro, or when I make black bean dip. SO much easier then making them from scratch like my grandmother. These are quick, easy, and yummy to flavor and add to your dishes.
Edith R.
Lynwood, CA
Goya black beans are delicious and so good for you. I have tons of recipes utilizing Goya black beans. From soups to salads, they make a complete meal. You must have 2-3 cans in your pantry at all times. For a simple salad, mixed chopped red onions, celery, cucumber, radishes, cilantro and jalapeno pepper. Make a simple dressing with lemon juice, olive or avocado oil, minced garlic, a bit yellow mustard and a tablespoon of parmesan cheese. Add a grilled chicken breast or a fillet of fish and you have a complete meal.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I always purchase these beans when I'm at the grocery store. I actually have about 3-4 cans in my pantry right now because you can never have too many cans of Goya Black Beans. You can put them on everything! On salads, in soups, in burritos, on top of rice. I love that they're good for you and that they're inexpensive!
Amanda G.
These beans come almost ready to use. They are softer and do not require soaking like the beans that come in plastic bags. Rinse off the juice they come in and use for any dish you like. They are inexpensive and delicious and a great source of protein. If you would like a recipe for my cuban beans view the Q&A section of this page.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
I used to o ly buy pinto beans but one day on accident i grabbed black beans and got home and wen i realized i thought they were going to taste disgusting but they taste soo good I'd even hav to say they taste better than pinto beans. And i make them everyday bc my gusband cant eat with out beans.
Danielle S.
These are the classic beans to use when you don't want to make them from scratch. Just make a sofrito and throw these babies in and you're good to go.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Do you have a dish that has to have Goya Black Beans? Mine would be any type of salad or soup! I love black beans.
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone have a good recipe for black bean soup?