BY GOYA

Goya Black Beans: Rich and elegant Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alana S.
I buy these all the time and have to always have them stocked in my kitchen. They are a staple for me. They are always at my local target or grocery store and they always seem to be on sale! They are so cheap and so versatile. I use these to cook so many different meals, like burrito bowls, quesadillas, dip, or just as a side dish. They are easy to cook and they taste great. Some of the best black beans you can buy at the supermarket.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta hacer moros con ellas o así sea para guisarlas quedan ummm riquísimas, la recomiendo para esas chicas que andan rápido y no tienen mucho tiempo para hacer muchas cosas o ablandar habichuelas, estas ya vienen pre cocidas, que esperas? Ve por ellas si corres con suertes las encuentras en especial en el supermercado más cerca de tu casa.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Love using this to cook when I don't have time to cook fresh beans. It works and tastes great. Not as good as fresh ones, but I still like it. It's easy and fast.
Eleni P.
When it comes to beans, GOYA is the way to go. They have great flavor and great texture. They're not chewey or mushy. They taste super fresh. Wouldn't even guess that they're canned. They're lightly salted but it's not overpowering at all, it's just the right amount. So you can still flavor them with whatever other flavors you'd like to add to them.
Annie H.
We use these beans like every week. It's a latin staple in our home. I use these with rice and beans, when I make a moro, or when I make black bean dip. SO much easier then making them from scratch like my grandmother. These are quick, easy, and yummy to flavor and add to your dishes.
Edith R.
Lynwood, CA
Goya black beans are delicious and so good for you. I have tons of recipes utilizing Goya black beans. From soups to salads, they make a complete meal. You must have 2-3 cans in your pantry at all times. For a simple salad, mixed chopped red onions, celery, cucumber, radishes, cilantro and jalapeno pepper. Make a simple dressing with lemon juice, olive or avocado oil, minced garlic, a bit yellow mustard and a tablespoon of parmesan cheese. Add a grilled chicken breast or a fillet of fish and you have a complete meal.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I always purchase these beans when I'm at the grocery store. I actually have about 3-4 cans in my pantry right now because you can never have too many cans of Goya Black Beans. You can put them on everything! On salads, in soups, in burritos, on top of rice. I love that they're good for you and that they're inexpensive!
Amanda G.
These beans come almost ready to use. They are softer and do not require soaking like the beans that come in plastic bags. Rinse off the juice they come in and use for any dish you like. They are inexpensive and delicious and a great source of protein. If you would like a recipe for my cuban beans view the Q&A section of this page.
Jasmine H.
Mundelein, IL
I used to o ly buy pinto beans but one day on accident i grabbed black beans and got home and wen i realized i thought they were going to taste disgusting but they taste soo good I'd even hav to say they taste better than pinto beans. And i make them everyday bc my gusband cant eat with out beans.
Mildred P.
Goya black beans are top notch! My husband came from Guatemala so black beans are his favorite. He can eat them with some seasoning or salt. He like adding cilantro and onion as well! I also use them in making meals for our family. I would recommend this brand any day!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Do you have a dish that has to have Goya Black Beans? Mine would be any type of salad or soup! I love black beans.
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone have a good recipe for black bean soup?