BY GOYA

Goya® Black Beans.
Low sodium.
Fruits, grains, vegetables, protein.
Dairy.
choosemyplate.gov.
Prime Premium®. see more...

Buy on Walmart
zoe v.
Absolutely the only can of black beans that I will ever eat. Been eating it all my life - born and raised on Goya, and I will never stop buying them. Beans with quality and relatively inexpensive. Definitely recommend over other bean brands (like Bush's).
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so good. I typically prefer the 10.5 OZ can because I am cooking for myself and it makes it less stuff I have to freeze. I have them with everything, tacos, chicken, meats. I'm hispanic so you know we buy a ton of beans at a time.
Lindsay Y.
The beans are delicious as soon as you can get the can open! I bought a can that had a pop tab on it and the tab broke off before I even got the can open. The product itself is very appealing with mexican food!
Carmen D.
I don't usually eat canned beans but these are good! When I'm to busy to cook them myself these come in hand. They're really good with some rice.
Amanda S.
I absolutely love these. I usually make these with chicken and some rice. Very healthy and yummy in taste.
Lindsay W.
I buy this brand every time I make my enchiladas. Great mild flavor and firm beans. They don't get mushy after cooking them.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
I don't usually eat canned beans but i have to say these are pretty good they are my go to if i don't want to make homemade blackbeans
Nikki  N.
These are great for many reasons, they are low in sodium, have a great firm texture, and a mild taste. I use them in soups, tacos, salads, or sorinke some feta cheese over them!
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I really love these beans in everything, from salads to my burritos and just as a side dish by it's self. It has great flavor and they are not too mushy they are just right.