BY GOYA

Goya® Black Beans.
Low sodium.
Fruits, grains, vegetables, protein.
Dairy.
choosemyplate.gov.
Prime Premium®. see more...

Andres R.
Andres R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I typically prefer the 10.5 OZ can because I am cooking for myself and it makes it less stuff I have to freeze. I have them with everything, tacos, chicken, meats. I'm hispanic so you know we buy a ton of beans at a time.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I buy this brand every time I make my enchiladas. Great mild flavor and firm beans. They don't get mushy after cooking them.
Carmen D.
Carmen D.
I don't usually eat canned beans but these are good! When I'm to busy to cook them myself these come in hand. They're really good with some rice.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these. I usually make these with chicken and some rice. Very healthy and yummy in taste.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
San antonio, TX
I don't usually eat canned beans but i have to say these are pretty good they are my go to if i don't want to make homemade blackbeans
Nikki  N.
Nikki N.
Foodie Expert
These are great for many reasons, they are low in sodium, have a great firm texture, and a mild taste. I use them in soups, tacos, salads, or sorinke some feta cheese over them!
cynthia g.
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
I really love these beans in everything, from salads to my burritos and just as a side dish by it's self. It has great flavor and they are not too mushy they are just right.
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.
The beans are delicious as soon as you can get the can open! I bought a can that had a pop tab on it and the tab broke off before I even got the can open. The product itself is very appealing with mexican food!