Goya® Black Bean Soup

by Goya

One of the world's classic soups - garnish with chopped onion, olive oil or sour cream. Goya Black Bean Soup also lets you enjoy classic black beans and rice in an instant - simply pour over warm cooked rice for a classic that's ready when you are

Can I used those to make black bean soup?
Start your review of Goya® Black Bean Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Forest Hills, NY
These are my favorite beans. I always thought beans from the can were gross, but these, you just need to heat up and they taste delicious. They taste exactly how my beans come out once I season them, cook them and add onion and tomato. This is  a very easy protein which is low-cost and ready to eat.
Buffalo, NY
Goya® Black Bean Soup uploaded by Ani S.
This is an easy delicious meal I cook onions and garlic then just add the can to you pan cook for 10 min . I serve it over brown rice and top it with green beans . This is a fast easy dinner great for one or a large group!
Boone, NC
These are the black beans I️ use to make my favorite home made black bean patties they are great and always have the best outcome. Highly recommend them my only complaint is the packaging. The cans can sometimes be difficult to open.
Yes Goya, give it to me!! I have been cooking beans from this brand almost my whole life, even when I was a kid I used to see my mom & grandma cook with these. They are bomb! If you are actually starting or want to cook Hispanic food, I recommend trying this brand for beans. They are delicious!
Bronx, NY
This is the perfect product for the busy person that doesn't have time to make beans from scratch. it tastes amazing and its super fast to make. i always have 4 cans in the pantry because they're super easy and you can add whatever you want to them like potatoes or a little tomato sauce to thicken the bean sauce. point, blank. they're awesome
Goya® Black Bean Soup uploaded by Izamari M.
My all time favorite beans, they are great for when you're on the run or need to cook a quick meal before bed! My boyfriend was the one who actually introduced me to them. You dont even need seasoning, it already comes ready!
Hollywood, MD
I love these beans. My family and I use a lot of Goya. We are Puerto Rican and we are always using this can of beans. Every time I look in the pantry we have at least three cans. They are easy to open and have great flavor. I definitely recommend this to any hispanic family.
Omggg can't stress it ENOUGH how bomb these are. For a Spanish girl like me, we live off rice and beans. Unfortunately I suck at making them. These were so easy and tastes so Good. All I did was add a little more adobo and sofrito and it was done. Phenomenal product.
I grew up on Goya my whole life and they never disappointment. This black bean soup is flavored nicely and pairs well with a side if white rice and fried plantains :)
Orlando, FL
I love goya products. and recently came across this black bean soup. Its so good paired with white rice and plantains. I mix in a little bit of clove powder to give it a haitian taste.