Goya Black Bean Soup uploaded by Ani S.

BY GOYA

Goya® Black Bean Soup.
Prepared with olive oil, bell pepper & onion.
Created by La Cocina Goya. see more...

Buy on Target*
Addie G.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
These are the black beans I️ use to make my favorite home made black bean patties they are great and always have the best outcome. Highly recommend them my only complaint is the packaging. The cans can sometimes be difficult to open.
Ani S.
Foodie Expert
This is an easy delicious meal I cook onions and garlic then just add the can to you pan cook for 10 min . I serve it over brown rice and top it with green beans . This is a fast easy dinner great for one or a large group!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
Love my beans and when I cook I don't like other types of beans as much as I love my black beans and these are super good reminds me of my grandmas black beans !!
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Love these beans! Very close to what my mom makes so always makes me feel like mom made food!!! Very tasty i recommend them!
Carmen C.
Foodie Expert
Goya beans! si es goya tiene que ser bueno. if its goya its has to be good and they are not lying. Try these with any spice this brand has all kinds of beans for all types of different taste buds.
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Goya® Black Bean Soup.
Prepared with olive oil, bell pepper & onion.
Created by La Cocina Goya.
Cristin G.
Foodie Expert
I grew up on Goya my whole life and they never disappointment. This black bean soup is flavored nicely and pairs well with a side if white rice and fried plantains :)
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Foodie Expert
These beans are so yummy! And healthy for you! Don't contain that much salt. Perfect seasoning. The only con is that it contains a lot of water
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
I love goya products. and recently came across this black bean soup. Its so good paired with white rice and plantains. I mix in a little bit of clove powder to give it a haitian taste.
Joan L.
Goya products are the Best for authentic Spanish dishes . I Love to use there spices also for most my cooking .