Goya Black Bean Soup uploaded by Ani S.

BY GOYA

Goya® Black Bean Soup.
Prepared with olive oil, bell pepper & onion.
Created by La Cocina Goya. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Yes Goya, give it to me!! I have been cooking beans from this brand almost my whole life, even when I was a kid I used to see my mom & grandma cook with these. They are bomb! If you are actually starting or want to cook Hispanic food, I recommend trying this brand for beans. They are delicious!
Ani S.
Ani S.
Foodie Expert
This is an easy delicious meal I cook onions and garlic then just add the can to you pan cook for 10 min . I serve it over brown rice and top it with green beans . This is a fast easy dinner great for one or a large group!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
I love goya products. and recently came across this black bean soup. Its so good paired with white rice and plantains. I mix in a little bit of clove powder to give it a haitian taste.
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Foodie Expert
These beans are so yummy! And healthy for you! Don't contain that much salt. Perfect seasoning. The only con is that it contains a lot of water
Cara B.
Cara B.
This tastes so good! I love mixing this with rice and or putting it on the side with chicken or adding shredded chicken with it!
Joan L.
Joan L.
Goya products are the Best for authentic Spanish dishes . I Love to use there spices also for most my cooking .
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Foodie Expert
Goya beans are so good especially with white rice goya any type I f beans they carry is good
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Foodie Expert
Black beans are a great alternative to protein. I like mixing this with rice and hot sauce.
Tina H.
Tina H.
This is good for a quick meal when your hungry and don't feel like cooking .
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Love my beans and when I cook I don't like other types of beans as much as I love my black beans and these are super good reminds me of my grandmas black beans !!