BY GOYA

Goya Malta 6Pk 72 OZ(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your... see more...

Julie N.
Malta is the childhood memory you can bring into your adulthood. This malt beverage is perfect for families; it's has a sweet taste to it but still very strong taste. I would recommend everyone to try this Caribbean island favorite!
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Foodie Expert
Malt beverage in a small dark crystal bottle. It taste sweet and soft. Very addictive lol I can't have just one. They are best when cold, not expensive and can be found at supermarkets where Goya products are sold. Easiest to find at the hispanic supermarkets.
Deborah S.
Kissimmee, FL
I've had both Malta Goya and India Maria brand. Although Goya brand is a little cheaper I prefer the India brand. For me flavor wise it's a lot better. I'd did not meet my expectations however if Malta India Maria is out Goya will do
Migdalia M.
Foodie Expert
I love my Malta Goya. It is the best malt beverage available. It tastes better when it is icy cold especially on a hot day. It goes great with a pernil sandwich or with a plate of rice and beans.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
Yes! Love this drink. It's delicious. I grew up on it and I always purchase this brand.
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
I love Goya Malta , it's delicious. I grew up drinking this in my home, my culture. I buy this often, my kids love it as well. It reasonably priced in ethnic grocery stores. It's found in some regular grocery stores too.
Hadacha R.
Foodie Expert
I love Goya products! Not only does it reflect the taste in my cultures, it's something everyone can enjoy! My siblings and cousins love Goya Malta! It is intermediate between sour and sweet, but its the perfect combination; leaving your mouth with a slight fizz and delightful after taste. I would recommend this to parents out there!
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
Foodie Expert
If I what I would do without Malta everyone from Puerto Rico drinks these best thing
Renee R.
Plantation, FL
I love goya Malta. This Malta is the best tasting Malta i have ever tasted. I have grown up drinking Malta and goya brand is my favorite.
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I grew up on this stuff! People become afraid to try because it is a dark substance. It is extremely sweet. Tastes like melted caramel, but is smooth and not thick. Not carbonated. Perfect for a needed boost of sugar.
Samar S.
Foodie Expert
Is it worth buying this product?