BY GOYA #4 in Dried Beans

Eating healthfully never tasted so good. Goya is proud to announce our great signature beans now have a low-sodium option. With up to two thirds less sodium than our standard Blue Label line you and your family have even more healthful alternatives. Choose from five varieties of tender flavorful beans (black beans pinto beans red kidney beans pink beans and chickpeas). Keep in mind all of our beans are a great source of protein and fiber too. see more...

Graziela C.
Elizabeth
Love, love, love it! I like to cook my beans on the pressure cook. This is a great brand for your red kidney, pinto or black beans... I'm Brazilian I eat rice and beans for lunch and dinner... Love it!
Melissa N.
I love dried beans, growing up my aunt would always soak these over night and make them the next day. They have such great taste compared to canned ones.
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
I cook up the whole batch and then dehydrate all of them then I have instant beans whenever I need them