BY GOYA

lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
Goya is my go to brand for beans,rice and seasonings ohh and don't forget green olives. i love their canned beans ,add them to your rice or cook them separate in a sauce pan ,slice some onions peppers (red,green,yellow) and some hot dogs or sausage and bam yummy part of a dish.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Great in burritos and bean soups one of my go to brands when I'm cooking ham and bean soup.
nadia l.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand. I boil these with sazon , adobo, onions,garlic powder with a side of rice.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this brand of black beans. I like to use them in taco soup as well as a side dish or just eat them by themselves heated up right out of the can.
Kass A.
These taste good. I prefer to make my own black beans, but these totally help out on those days there's no time to make them myself.
Rachael B.
Denton, TX
Foodie Expert
I love black beans and this is a really good brand. They aren't too expensive and very affordable and you can find them in most stores.
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
These are the best black beans. We make these at least once a week. My kids love these over any other beans.