BY GOYA

Goya Adobo - the perfect blend of garlic, oregano and seasonings - is all you need to make beef, chicken and fish taste great. Just shake it on before cooking. A simple shake is all it takes! Product of USA.

IngredientsSalt, Granulated Garlic, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Oregano, Turmeric.

Serving Size1 G

Trans Fat0 G

Sodium360 Mg15

Total Carbohydrate0 G0

Protein0 G

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**

** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.

Calories:2,0002,500

• How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning?? 1 Answers
  • I have been trying to find this for months now. I have ch...1 Answers
  • Is this good for steak ? 2 Answers
July A.
The best and most used adobo in our family. It's like part of it already. We use it often and love it! I can say that it's used within every spanish family's house that I know. I use it with any meat or fish and even on the green plantains after they are fried.
Tad T.
Hixson, TN
This is the best seasoning of all ever since my girlfriend started using it when I met her it has made the food the greatest ever it's a seasonal favorite especially with Puerto Rico makes food taste great I never complain probably need it on just about anything but you don't need much I always tell her to get the large container specially when I cook
Addy T.
HUDSON, FL
I love my Adobo. This spice has everything I want in my food. My favorite thing about GOYA Adobo, is that there are different types. I personally can't have black pepper and I know I dont have to worry as long as it is the blue top. I don't buy many spices because I have what I need in this one bottle.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Since I'm a Puertorrican, Goya products are a MUST in my kitchen, but this is my favorite product of them all! makes my meals so tasty and complete. It is in the salty side but my family likes it. All Goya products are high quality and never dissapoints.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I put this is in everything. Goya Adobo (along with Goya Sazon) are my kitchen staples. It makes every dish I add it to absolutely delicious. The taste is completely incomparable. It's rather high in sodium, but so, so worth it for the taste.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
This seasoning is a great staple that can be added to a wide variety of dishes! I enjoy adding it to not only hispanic dished but it is also great in chicken and beef dishes. This is a great way to add a kick of flavor to a variety of meals
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the GOYA brand. I use their beans, nectar and seasonings. This seasoning is so good. It sure beats plain old seasoning salt. It's a staple in my home.
Bianca T.
I've recently acquired an allergy to pepper so it's nice to see a seasoning that doesn't have any. Black pepper isn't great for me and I'm glad this doesn't have any. It gives all types of meat a good flavor!
Monique J.
I grew up with this seasoning and I use it every day to cook and will never use anything else! It has all the right ingredients and makes ur food taste so gourmet. Very handy seasoning to have in your kitchen.
d h.
This is the holy grail of seasonings in a puertorrican's household. I don't make anything cooked without sprinkling a little bit of this on any meat. Gives the best flavor to anything other than cereal.
Leticia S.
Elmhurst, NY
Is this good for steak ?
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
I have been trying to find this for months now. I have checked my local Walmart as well as kingsoopers, safeway and kmart. I haven't had any luck and we really liked using this in almost everything. If you know where I should look I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
How many homes use Goya Adobo seasoning??

Amazon