Goya Adobo with Pepper uploaded by Jennifer V.Goya Adobo with Pepper uploaded by Catherine I.

BY GOYA

Goya® Adobo All Purpose Seasoning With Pepper. see more...

• What is your favorite thing to put Adobo on?5 Answers
Buy on Target
Kimee M.
Foodie Expert
I use this on almost a majority of my meats. I love the fact that it has pepper in it because I'm a huge fan of using pepper! Great taste .
Emily R.
This right here is the go to ingredient to all my foods ! It’s the tastiest and easiest to find ! It pairs well with any meats I make and I’m always satisfied with the outcome favor !
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
As a Hispanic woman, this is my life saver. I put this $hit on everything.

It’ll make any fish,meat or poultry taste wonderful and add so much flavor!

Even considered an essential for vegetarians. It’s a must!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a must have in the kitchen. You can add it to do many things and make it taste delicious. Makes chicken taste like chicken. The bottle lasts a long time.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Meat, fish, steak, chicken, burgers, fries, even using it in eggs instead of salt and pepper...Adobo is a staple in my house. It is one of my favorite "All Purpose Seasonings". Just the right amount of garlic, oregano and other seasonings. This definitely replaces about 60 percent of all seasons in anybody's cabinet!!
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
I think this is such an under rated item. My sister in law uses it and brought it over one time during a cook out. I fell in LOVE with it! It is absolutely great on chicken, especially chicken legs to be grilled. It is amazing...!
Sarah L.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect all purpose seasoning! I love how it can be incorporated in so many things. The one downfall is that it can come off way too salty. So, if you use this in a dish you probably don't need to use any extra salt!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Definitely a must have for cooking! I use this on almost everything, poultry, fish, steak, vegetables, you name it. Instead of grabbing all different kinds of seasoning, I just reach for this instead. It's a little salty though, so you definitely won't need to use any extra salt/pepper.
Andrea L.
Miami, Florida
Brian G.
GOYA is awesome! I'm a young hispanic adult male and I literally put adobo on everything I eat. It makes everything all the better. I put it on steak, chicken, shrimp, lobster and all kinds of things.
Brian G.
What is your favorite thing to put Adobo on?