Goya® Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY GOYA #63 in Spices

Flavor your meals with the Goya Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning in 16.5 oz shakers (Pack of 24). It is ideal for making beef, chicken and fish taste amazing while only adding a low amount of calories. Simply shake this Goya seasoning over meat or seafood before cooking.
Goya Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning:

• Cooking seasoning blend of cumin, garlic, oregano and seasonings
  • All you need to make beef, chicken and fish taste delicious
  • Just shake it on before cooking
  • Low calories

Ingredients: Salt, Cumin, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano, Turmeric.

Buy on Walmart*
Wendy C.
I'm a cumin lover and this is literally my favorite to season meats with!! I use all the other Goya adobo's too and if I had to pick only one to ever use this one is it!!! When I buy it I buy the biggest size lol
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I love Adobo its a great all purpose seasoning you can add it on just about anything beef, chicken, pork, and fish it tastes great on everything. You just have to make sure you use it sparingly because if you add to much the saltiness can be overpowering.
Zugeiri O.
Ok so I decided to change it up and get this adobo with cumin just to do something different, we'll bad idea it's super salty and gross. Worst mistake ever I will be sticking to the regular and add what I feel like adding if I want to change things up.
Aura A.
Hialeah, FL
This seasoning mix is one if my favorite ways to make chicken legs that are flavorful when putting them on the grill. You can use a little sprinkle on each piece or really shake it on for full flavor. I find the flavors to be balanced and not salty.
Jennifer C.
I discovered this seasoning when I had dinner at a friend's house! She had cooked chicken and used this to season the chicken. It adds a really good flavor to any meat. It is now what I use to season most meats when I now cook.
Terri S.
This is a great product for quick and easy seasoning! I love the simplicity and how easy it is to use. You can add as much or as little as you want and know that regardless of the amount used you'll be eating a great meal:)
Melissa R.
North Miami, FL
This is a cooking staple in my home. I've been raised on this stuff because seasoning is important with food and in my family. It is a much needed and always there item in the kitchen. It gives my food awesome flavor ❤️
Liandra T.
Bronx, NY
Anytime I am in the mood to eat Spanish cuisine, this is my go to seasoning. My family and I have been using Goya Adobo since I was a child and I may never stop using it. It adds flavor to my chicken and rice!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I tried this on the recommendation of a friend and I have to say I LOVE IT! That's what good friends are for right? This seasoning is so yummy and works with many different dishes. I love the added Cumin!
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
I use this when I sauté beef in a gravy dish. The flavor is very unique, gives it a Mexican dish flavoring. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper. I use the other flavors as well.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Why is the sodium so high?