Goya® Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning

by Goya

Flavor your meals with the Goya Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning in 16.5 oz shakers (Pack of 24). It is ideal for making beef, chicken and fish taste amazing while only adding a low amount of calories. Simply shake this Goya seasoning over meat or seafood before cooking.
Goya Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning:

• Cooking seasoning blend of cumin, garlic, oregano and seasonings
  • All you need to make beef, chicken and fish taste delicious
  • Just shake it on before cooking
  • Low calories

Ingredients: Salt, Cumin, Tricalcium Phosphate (Prevents Caking), Granulated Garlic, Black Pepper, Oregano, Turmeric.

Why is the sodium so high?
Start your review of Goya® Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
Newport News, VA
This is an absolute staple in my pantry. I love this because this is all the spices you need in one magical bottle. You can use this on all your foods like to season your meats, your french fries and anything else you need to season. Next time your at the store get one and try it. You will be thanking me.
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Paleo
This is by far the best seasoning that is on the market. I use this seasoning use for Everything. I am so glade my friend introduced this to me. I don't know what I did before I had this seasoning
Pearland, TX
Honestly, this seasoning is perfect on everything. I use it with everything I make. I just layer it with other ingredients if I'm wanting more Italian or Mexican style foods.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand! They definitely adhere to their mission and “if it’s Goya, it’s gotta be good” I mainly use this adobo on meats, but also to start up some yummy recipes that have been passed down family generations 🥘
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This Is another must have seasoning in my kitchen. I use this particular one for bigger meats like a rack of ribs or steak or outside grilling. This has cumin . Its great and a classic. It met my expectations and more.
Peabody, MA
Goya® Adobo with Cumin All Purpose Seasoning uploaded by Danna M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Adobo is awesome! I use it to season my meat. I love how it has cumin and how you just need a sprinkle for you to taste allll the flavor. It’s truly a must have in my spice cabinet! I’ve had this bottle for a very long time. And I don’t think it will run out for a few months!
Low Carb
Menifee, CA
Loooooook and listen. This stuff is the truth! Even though I’ve been trying to cut out salt lately, I use this instead of table salt because it has so many other great flavors in it too. I use this for potatoes, rice, chicken, roasted broccoli, burgers, tofu, really anything savory.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
I'm a cumin lover and this is literally my favorite to season meats with!! I use all the other Goya adobo's too and if I had to pick only one to ever use this one is it!!! When I buy it I buy the biggest size lol
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Chicago , IL
Ok so I decided to change it up and get this adobo with cumin just to do something different, we'll bad idea it's super salty and gross. Worst mistake ever I will be sticking to the regular and add what I feel like adding if I want to change things up.
Cicero, IL
I love Adobo its a great all purpose seasoning you can add it on just about anything beef, chicken, pork, and fish it tastes great on everything. You just have to make sure you use it sparingly because if you add to much the saltiness can be overpowering.